What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GrindHouse Drop: Pre11 Prophet, Prophet, and Blockhead IBL

S

seedee

Just letting you know

Just letting you know

if you missed Grindhouses last release , there is a new batch of Blockhead IBL , and Prophets , along with restock of Ultra Sonja, and Ancient Afghan. So if you missed em last time there is quite a few of each listed up on the bay.

the gnome

Veteran
and I agree... she was worth losing the others for a keeper like her

but I only got 1 pack of BH... damn it!!, should have gotten 2!!

and got 2 of the prophet and remember

from those 7 all were male....ack!

well I still have a few seeds left from the BH tho.

they are like gold now, and I don't think steele's gonna make anymore?

oh man!! :woohoo: I just stocked up on more BH :woohoo:

S

seedee

right on G nome and V nilla, Anyone who wants em better get em quick . they are quick to the buy button round this bitch.and i had to grab some so there goes a few right there.

S

seedee

Gotta see some more blockhead grows . mine went to shit with the sp/mites, but that shall be remedied for round 2

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Gotta see some more blockhead grows . mine went to shit with the sp/mites, but that shall be remedied for round 2

Thats why I havent started mine yet.... F*#%ing Borg!!! :comfort:

almost got em... and the plants are all recovering well... lots of new growth...

I wish I could afford to grab a second pk of the Prophet and Blockhead..... might be kicking myself later.... I hate being broke. :badday:

S

seedee

Take out a loan. I grabbed another just because I hate ,hating myself later.i pay my house note a week late to get something like blockhead. I have wanted it for so long I have 2 packs left and one on the way. And grew one. Making sure I get a good amount of f2s and a great mom.well they might be round in a week . Try rounding up the funds by then

didnt take much convincing on my part... just swooped up another pack of ibl....dammit....consider this my 2nd relapse.. i told myself no seeds till fall....but when blockhead and the prophet showed up, the junkie within got the best of me..

S

seedee

25 packs of blockhead and 26 packs of prophets . plenty of time to catch a pack . Crazy is he who hesitates. when they are gone don't wonder what happened get em now.

the gnome

Veteran
i still have some left in my 1st pak and jumped on another when I saw there were more Bhs up for grabs

25 packs of blockhead and 26 packs of prophets Crazy is he who hesitates

indeed and agreed..... its great weed seedee...
crazy is he who passes on this final offer.... :joint:

picture.php

the gnome

Veteran
looks like they were taken down.

seedee, even the ultra sonya's and the ancient afghans are gone?
:tumbleweed:

so whats up wit dat?????
for those of us that ordered, will we still get it?

wheres that fuzzy red muppet when you need him :D

I PM'd clarence to see whats up, maybe just a ghost in the machine

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts