What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
I hear ya LoueyD! Good thing you prepared for the worse and have different plots :) Most important you are safe and you have some quality OD herbs to enjoy!

Checked on them girls... Cut most of the SBxCJ1 and pretty much the whole SBxCJ2. They coulda prolly went another 7-10 days.

Spotted a few mold spots on the CJxSB2 and there's rain forecast in the future, so I just opted for the safe route and chopped it. Left a bunch of popcorn nugs to see if they get a bit bigger... This girl smells so sour funky sweet dankness! I'm expecting about 3-4zips at least from it. She's hanging and drying :) Can't wait to try some.

CJxSB1 I chopped all the main colas. Left the middle smaller nugs there to develop a bit more! Didn't really have mold, but I felt it was coming on the tight nugs on the big colas. Not sure when I'll be back there so also opted for the safe route. Didn't have a scoope to see trich but 90% of the pistils were brown. We'll see the nugs that were left there if they get fatter! The smells is sweet bubblegums with a hint of sourish to it. Very strong smell.

CJxSB3 it's doing her thing. Little basterd caterpillars were all over the fan leaves and doing mad damage. I fucking forgot to take some BT to spray them :bashhead: But she's filling up and don't seem to mind the damage too much. Didn't see any caterpillars on the actual buds, just leaf damage, I hope it stays like this. I killed at least 15 of them fuckers. It seems another 3 weeks till finish.

Just wanted to thank once again, the one and only, big LouDog420! You're the man bro! :tiphat: Much respect dog, will be a pleasure to run some of these again next year!!

Enough talk, pictures on next post!

Peace homiez :tiphat:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
SBxCJ # 1

picture.php

picture.php

Remaining nugs that weren't chopped

picture.php

SBxCJ # 2

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
SBxCJ # 2

picture.php

SBxCJ # 3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the 2 phenos after a quick manicure ready to get hung to dry!

picture.php

Once again, thanks LouDog!:

Best vibes & peace guys

L

LouDog420

Lovely nugs man!! Really nice shots and looks like the ladies flushed out real nice for ya too. Pretty pics make me smile :D

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
CJxSB looks amazing dried and trimmed up, def looks like one of the best herbs that ever came out of my semi-green thumb :)

Won't be toking on it for another few weeks, wanna get a nice cure on it before I fully get to experience it :)

Smoke report and pics soon!

jm420

Veteran
Nice Job B W.
I just picked up a pack gonna run a few right besides cj 3 and sugar cain train .
Hey Lou sucks about the scumbags .Probably f!@#$%g kids .
Thinking about doing a cj3 thread since they'r not tested .Is ok to post the grow here?

L

LouDog420

Sounds good B! Can't wait to hear how she smokes... I'll be poppin' more of the cj x sb ix1's sooner rather than later, so I'll get that sample soon enough ;)

Hey jm, sounds like ya scored my friend! I think you'll be very happy with the cj/sb, assuming you can make it to the harvest! Feel free to post pics here, or throw up a link if you start a grow thread... I think we all want to watch the f3s, and are always down for some cj/sb :D

jm420

Veteran
Thanks for the ok I'll being posting the progress right here .:)
After taking the year off and a lot of thought and $ the only thing thats gonna stop a harvest is this

Wait till you hear the whole lineup and things to come. This is gonna be some fun .
:biggrin::plant grow:

L

LouDog420

LMAO Apocaplyse weed, bet those fuckers toked some great mind expanding ganj... Then they got lazy and ended their calendar, time for a weed nap ya know... I have a feeling you'll be good to go ;)

Can't wait to see it jm!! Good vibes

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Just a quick smoke report... :) Smoke been dried and has cured for a bit over a week...

Smoked one of the phenos, not sure which one, but god damnit son, probably the tastiest herbs I ever smoked to date hands down... straight lemons with some dirty socks taste to it... smoked a small bowl and was high for a good 3 hours! Very smooth... Totally top shelve smoke. Glad I got a few Oz's of it for my head stash!

Tomorrow I'll smoke the other pheno in my wake and bake session, looking forward to it! :dance013:

picture.php

You can see the 2 phenos here, nugs on top are the SBxCJ #1, and SBxCJ#2 on bottom, super frosty!

Once again, thousand thanks to LouDog for sharing these with the community!

Regarding the last SBxCJ still out there, homie checked on it this weekend and half of it had semi snapped and was laying down on the ground. He said there was a few spots of mold in it and he removed it and put the plant back up. He said it's pretty much done, so this week she will get the chop!

Peace brethrens :thank you:! :tiphat:

ps. love me this apocalypse herb!

L

LouDog420

Nice looking dried shots BW! I always have a hard time photographing nugs, and yours look mighty frosty

Great to hear ya dig the cj/sb.

Too bad about the third, but hopefully you can still salvage some smoke mold free. Was the mold on the broken part lying on the ground?? Hopefully it was just from falling over and not inherent to the plant, but I'd be curious to know, especially with the later finishing varieties

Good vibes brother, enjoy all that hard work!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Nice looking dried shots BW! I always have a hard time photographing nugs, and yours look mighty frosty

Great to hear ya dig the cj/sb.

Too bad about the third, but hopefully you can still salvage some smoke mold free. Was the mold on the broken part lying on the ground?? Hopefully it was just from falling over and not inherent to the plant, but I'd be curious to know, especially with the later finishing varieties

Good vibes brother, enjoy all that hard work!

Thanks dude, I make sure I got a little desk lamp right over the nug to get some good shots without the flash, flash kinda kills the quality, make sure its set to macro settings on the camera as well!
I used my girls camera which is better than my regular one! Both are Canon's! IMO they make the best cameras out there!

Smoked a fat bowl of #1 today on my way to work... Nice taste to it, not as flavorful as #2 but still very good! I'm high as fuck here :laughing: So far the high is pretty nice, intense but mellow at the same time, if that makes any sense! :dance013:

Regarding #3, I'm not sure exactly all the details, but my buddy said the branch looked like it had just broken. He said it was just tiny spots of mold, not sure if it was related to being on the ground. He said the plant looked amazing and the damaged branch looked like it was still living. He didn't have the chance to harvest that day but he did take a few nugs with him which is still drying, they looked amazing. I think #3 might be the frostier one of the bunch with that funk to it... I should be there in a few days to give the axe. I'll make sure to snap some quality pics for y'all!

Jah Bless! :thank you:
Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
SBxCJ #3 took the axe today. Coulda went another week maybe, but it's gonna freeze tonight so it was good enough. This was prolly the frostiest pheno out of the 3. She was turning a nice violet/purple on the nuggets. I was surprised it had 0 moldy spots on it, even tho half of the plant lay on the ground for who knows how long... Good mold resistance for sure, this past few weeks been pretty ruff and she held up nicely, even on a not so sunny location. Probably 2-3 zips of some top shelve smokez :woohoo:

So happy for these plants, they were the star of my garden this year, and next year will have more of these gems out there for sure! Big props and respect to you LouDog420! Can't give enough thanks brother!

Here some pictures of the SBxCJ #3 before the axe!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheerz,
BW!

jm420

Veteran
guess who made it for the show ,Waiting on the cjxsb and acouple others to join the crew cant wait to fire up 5k:biggrin:

L

LouDog420

Buddah, so happy to see you get all three girls through this crazy hot summer, cold fall rains, and all the shit the great outdoors throws at us every year. Great to hear she's mold free too! Enjoy that smoke brother, you deserve it :D

Big smiles for ya jm, can't wait to see all those strains under all that light! Casey jones ya better, watch your speed!

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Thanks for the invite LouDog! Kick-ass thread! Cant believe I havent been watching this one all along! Well...better late than never! ;) LD420: That dark purple CJ pheno you found is rather unique...quite the looker! Glad to see CJ still making her rounds. He3d hit it out of the park w/ this one! Keep it Killer!

Last edited:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
so the scissor hash off the CJxSB #1 and #2 tasted exactly like ginger sauce off a japanese restaurant lol... had some hibashi last night and they handled me some ginger sauce and i was like, holy shit, this taste exactly what like what I tasted off that scissor hash bowl I blazed after that long trim :)

SBxCJ#2 mainly has that flavor... i fucking love it, this herb been getting me supah stoned for the past week or so, it's hard to smoke anything else off the stash, even tho I got another 5-6 strains lol, this is the cream of the crop...

I got some plans of running a bunch of SBxCJ ix1 and crossing with some HFH indoors this winter and getting some beans ready for next year!

the SB x CJ #3 yielded 2zips, which means I'll have 1 zip to my dome :) herb still a bit wet, I smoked a bit this morning but didnt get me too high due to not being fully dry, I'll try again next week, this smoke is one of the frostiest ones, and i bet it will taste like the ginger sauce too :)

peace homies...

L

LouDog420

Zoo, definitely excited to see what ya comes out of all that. Good vibes brother, keep us posted!!

Glad to have ya by DrP, a bunch of casey lovers in here, so I'm sure you'll slide right in. My colored cut is a looker, but I really love the sickly sweet diesel smells she pumps out. Putrid ;)

And buddah, nothing better for flavor imo, than some fresh off the plant scissor hash. So tasty, so flavorful, a real test of terps and goodies that are hidden in there. Plans for the winter sound solid too, toss that pollen!

Peace!!