What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suspicious projects

Suspect

Veteran
The screen will not be tall enough, and my idea was to make my plants "flat" sideways just to guideline in which direction to grow, I will try to fill the screen sideways and then let the plants grow upwards freely.

Suspect

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

Removed Diesel Haze 2 from the circus..:cry::dunno:
400th post :bigeye:

Suspect

Veteran
My outdoor 2011 beans have all sunk to the bottom of my water glass after 2 days.

Pehkuruder x Thyphoon
picture.php

Going to veg them to about 5 inches height inside under some artificial lighting.:tiphat:

EDIT. Colombian Haze is also female

Nice and clean bro... I like the vert setup... I do the samething to hold up seedlings..lol.. Works great... You can use twist ties (bread ties) too...

Nice grow bro.

Cool show man, As you know i am just starting to grow with vert, So you might be seeing some of your moves in my grows!

Looking forward to seeing how the vert scrog of sorts works out.

Suspect

Veteran
It's been awhile and there's some news to be told now.

Jack herer was male and had to be removed, also the chilis from the background have been removed.:shucks:
The tent now consists of 1 Colombian Haze and 1 Diesel Haze + rooted top of the female DH that earlier came off by accident.

Colombian Haze
picture.php
picture.php

Diesel Haze
picture.php
picture.php

Suspect

Veteran
Diesel Haze ~20 days into flower
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Colombian Haze
picture.php

I added some more net on the sides for the CH monster! It looks like some silly weedplant trying to build wings with some leaves and buds..

Beutiful setup and strains(at least what is left of them, sad to hear about the males). What are those plastic clips you use to train plants? Home Made? Store Bought?

Suspect

Veteran
They're cable ties, and if you meant the other ones, they're bought in a gardening store for training tomatoes and such..:)
The DH is absolutely insane in trichs and odor, probably need to buy a new carbon filter. :D

Suspect

Veteran
Any ideas for how long Diesel Hazes/Sour Diesel plants want nitrogen in flowering? I'm not sure what the flowering time for my Diesel Haze even is but I'm guessing it's more than the Sour Diesel's 63 days. In Marlo's thread he recommended giving nitrogen to SD's past day 29 of flowering.

Bought a new 2.5 times bigger carbon filter which I will install.
I've had some unexpected problems with heat, must be because outdoor temps have gone up. Removed the wheelie table to get my bulb and plants lower to where cold air is entering the tent.

Suspect

Veteran
Diesel Haze female top that fell off, has now started flowering. :comfort:
picture.php
picture.php

Diesel Haze flowering day 27ish
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Suspect

Veteran
Family:grouphug:
picture.php

Improved version
picture.php

Diesel Haze
picture.php

picture.php

Colombian Haze
picture.php

Smells are in control and the heat has gone down 3 celsius degrees, looks promising.
Lesson learned, have to make sure the carbon+exhaust fan are powerful enough to keep up with the Honeywell's caused aircirculation.

Suspect

Veteran
Thanks for the kind heart warming words, I'm currently feeding them 2:1 ml/L florabloom and floramicro + Advanced enzymes + maximum recommendation of organic bloomstimulator.
This stimulator has always worked great for me, early on flower forming is rapid and flowers develop everywhere, which doesn't matter in a vert-setup, as I get enough light to the popcorn as well.

I'm going to decrease floramicro nutes for the Diesel Haze slowly, it's past 30 days of flowering already. And I think it's time to cut down on N.

The Columbian Haze needs more micro nutes and I will have to make another separate solution for it, it almost shows a tiny N deficiency, although gotta be careful with N at this point. CH could prolly take 2.5/1.5 FB/FM for alteast 1-2 weeks.
:tiphat:

turbolaser4528

Veteran
f**k yeah bro! maybe drop the cooltube for added lumens if your not actively cooling with it. just a thought, love that diesel haze

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good Suspect.....I suspect you will have some great success bwahahah I made a funny.