What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"I'm back on the wagon, the weed wagon that is!"

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking really nice in there, Easy!
I'm just getting back to the great indoors after being strictly outdoors last 5 yrs, so it's fun to see what everyone else is doing. Yours is an inspiration for sure! Hope to see your hydro hut set-up too, as that's what I'll be using.

Chant it on down! HL

E

EasyMyohoDisco

Thank you so much for posting and sharing in this, I just wanted to note last night I worked for a few hours and put in a 600w HPS with a 6 inch air duct to the existing 1000w HPS (both Hortilux, 1000w is much more bluer apparently) and the source of the inline fan (one of the "blue" ones from bghydro.com american made not elicent like my 4 inch and future 10 inch) is above a mountain air carbon filter 6 inch setup (like 3 feet tall I'm guess or slightly less) and exhaust is into the room with the Hydrohut and cloning area. On a side note, I really want to try the bulbs from hidhut.com they seem remarkably cheap and a very similar spectrum. I also read about CHM bulbs by philips and they seem to only be made for 400w setups but a sweet spectrum indeed. Now I think I want to get another 600w ballast and a nice hood for the hydrohut instead of using 1000w in there because it just gets too hot in there and we might go hydro later this winter in there (ebb and flow table 4x4 with four 3-5gallon buckets. ala texas kid with huge pots.) Right now, we have a bunch of great sprouts with potentially really great things in the mix and I'm excited about all that.

The flower room: its got the rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreak or da FUNNNNNNNNNNNK :muahaha: I'm very excited because the majority of the Jack Herers are what I expected which is very sativa heavy tall mammas with a wild smell (all different) with long stems and clearly the white widows with the exception of two are much chunkier buds and very frosty too. Its truly a pleasure to be growing again, I missed this soo much everyone I could seriously go to tears of joy because I was soo damn pissed when I had to move and summer hit and my new grow area was too large to be cooled by a 10k btu so I had power issues (who wants a crazy electric bill?) in tandem with the infestation and was really pissed off, but I didn't want to grow with even one nasty bug infecting my grow medium and plants, I had enough and got rid of them. Truly couldn't be happier right now, I was born for this among other things :laughing:

I made a breakthrough with my chanting, I been chanting to grow great meds and be able to take care of myself for a good while and enjoy it every step of the way, so far so good! The rest is gonna be like driving down a highway with the most beautiful sunset you ever did see. I wouldn't be chanting everyday without actual proof that it works in my life and I got it in spades right about now.

Tonight's feeding was:

20 ml of Pro-Tekt
50 ml of Earth Juice Bloom
60 ml of Budswel Liquid
45 ml of Meta-k
25 ml of Catalyst
30 ml of Sweet Citrus
5 ml of Backstrap Molasses (sticks to the bottom, so I mixed it in very well)
20 ml of Hygrozyme

I did not add the kool bloom booster or topmax because the ph was at 4.98 so I diluted with another bucket that was at 7.10. I mention topmax because I want to get some next time I go buy, I've had awesome results with this, the koolbloom was an experimental thing to try with sub-culture. Advanced Nutrients work better than GH in my opinion but I have seen the best results online with people that use GH 3 part or floralicious. To each his own, I don't grow fully organics because I have fun using 2 different kinds of nutes and my plants like eating different stuff, at least I keep telling myself that (tastes better in the end for me). If I was growing to make money I would use a 1 part end of story or a lucas formula GH 3 part senario, but since I grow for taste, white ash, and the best meds I can conjure up, it gets pricey, but in the future I will not be spending as much as I have for this startup (fingers crossed) because I'm broke now, lol. No money no more pot (not even jamaican junk marrow-pon-tar), Times without pot are alot worse than times without money, but I chant Nam-myoho-renge-kyo! and its allllll good, can you dig it?

Last edited:
E

EasyMyohoDisco

I'm gonna pull her out soon and take a nice picture of the purple as soon as she gets fatter. Can't wait....

see two lights now as per the above post.

mountain air filter with the "blue" inline fan

babies in the hydrohut....

Sleepy

Veteran
easy like sunday mornin'...

easy like sunday mornin'...

wow...lookin' great from here, Easy!!

nice pictures! :jump: :wave:

E

EasyMyohoDisco

Sleepy said:
wow...lookin' great from here, Easy!!

nice pictures! :jump: :wave:

Thanks my dear brother, :D

More pictures? Sure why not...

these are the runts, and they are getting real frosty, towards the end of this session I will pull them out of the room and photograph under regular light so you could see the resin I'm seeing....

E

EasyMyohoDisco

Thanks Diggity! A new friend asked me: "Whats the Blue infline fan, how much cfm" so I went to BG Hydro and looked it up..... its a

Fantech FX6 Centrifugal Fan - 252 cfm

and the Mountain Air Carbon Filter is the 6 x 20 model.

I borrowed a high resolution camera for a couple days, I'll try and take some photos with it soon. BYE!

E

EasyMyohoDisco

LatinThug said:
looking nice......those strains sound real nice :headbange
Thanks for popping in ThugPassion, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

I came in to note that we have been very busy lately, hehehe. First we repotted the Hazes into square pots (2gal, not sure exactly maybe 1.5gal pots) with Promix. They were watered with:

30ml of Hygrozyme
50ml of Hydroguard
25ml of Greenfuse Grow Stimulator
30ml of Liquid Karma
a few drops of SuperThrive (B1 plus horomones)

They were in the hydrohut for about 2 weeks and just began to reveg, but are now back in the main flowerroom (1600w) and will hopefully revert back to flowering in 2 weeks. It seems like we have 11 Haze Females, and there are still another 10 Hazes that are undetermined. I will be cloning them soon because the clones in the cloner (cheap homemade bubbler) should be showing roots sometime this week and at that point I will prepare an entire run of Haze to Follow up the third run which is going to be the clones rooting now plus a bunch of new sprouts we have going on right now. I was speaking to the dude who helped me score the ounce of Haze this summer than provided these beans and he is an avid purchaser of exotics and high grade meds and since we scored that slightly seeded Haze he has yet to find an equivalent Haze or better. In fact, the only rivals to this haze I'm growing (with an unknown parent, could be hermie pollen or male) in his opinion are SFV OG Kush and the Bubba Kush. Right now the top Bud around is the Bubba Kush and its dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnk. We were lucky to have a treat recently (couple days ago) and smoked some Original Diesel/ Headband Deez and its nothing like sour diesel at all, in fact East Coast Sour is light years ahead of it, in fact a select phenotype of Sour Bubble from Babba is right up there with them!(I miss that plant BUD!) This Haze is gonna be something special, I can feel it, and it will give me a chance to work on my SCROGGIN skills over the latter part of the fall as we gear up for their legendary stretch period. NOT even SSH or Schrom or Bullrider stretch like these plants, so its very close to the highest sativa dominant ratio I ever grew so its exciting! VERY EXCITING TO ME!

Let's talk about White Widows and Jack Herers, both extremely dank and it looks like we will have a nice harvest afterall. The late repot really did what I was hoping for and created the right environment in the rootzone for another round of Budding, I have such hairy Jack Herers that once they fill up are going to be huge! The plants where staked up later than usual (past 30 days I think) and have responded very well to the extra support by fattening up the previous growth with the bonus of budding over that growth to create alot (so soo much) bud growth I am very impressed. Its very exciting to see them doing so well, I spent an hour and a half in there just hanging with them and checking them out. The seeds that were produced accidentally are GIIIIIIIIINORMOUS!(GIGANTIC, HUGE, MASSIVE, ROBUST, TREMENDOUS) Biggest beans I have ever seen, I plucked one off just to check it out and found that they are mostly under the middle part of the seeded plants canopy and it doesnt look 50% of the crop is seeded anymore because there has been alot of bud growth and is more towards 33% or less in my opinion, but we will not know til the end, and I will keep the seeds from the best plants to grow next year and eat the rest (make a soy milkshake like I bubbleman once told me he does, then showed me on a thread a while back), its really healthy and packed full of protien. The smells are all different, ranging from the whiskey scented little purple JH female to the peppery sweet&sour smell of a WW to the uber dank really really strong cheap cologne scented JH (most sativa pheno). Its a friggin cornicopia of kind abundance in there and its taken going on 4 months to get to this point but now we're in the home stretch and the best is on the way. Resin production is in overdrive, my feedings have eliminated the use of Nitrogen and Liquid Karma, speaking of LK I was upset to see after not using it for a week and not mixing the bottle that when I put the turkey baster in there to suck out nutes only water came out and after a shake it turned black again, so POOOOOOOOOOO to the Makers of LK (selling me 50% ro WATER & 50% nutrient goodness, minus humic acid, tsk tsk), next time I will buy Floralicious and Floracious Plus (the LK equivalent), but we're going forward and doing the best we can with what we have. So I did a couple unique feedings, I initailly wanted to water the plants with straight water and give them a little mini flush but instead of using PH down to adjust the ph, I used a combo of KoolBloom, and some Budswell at 275 PPM with a 6.19 ph. The to follow up, I did another EarthJuice recipe (Bloom, Meta-K, Catalyst) with the Liquid Karma, Budswell, some Protekt, alot of Backstrap Molasses (you really got mix this stuff well and stick you hand in the bottom of the bucket and rub it out well then agitate and mix well because its soo sticky) and some Sweet (three different types of carbohydrate enhancements should really do the trick at this point). I kept the PPM on that mix around 650-700, then followed up with a dose of 80ppm tap water with phdown to adjust the PH which is usually around 6.30 after mixing. The tall oscillating fan gets switched from one side of the room to another every 3 days just so I don't leaf burn some plants and the air distribution is more evenish, also I rotate the plants when I remember to do so and shimmy around the growroom adjusting the plants to be covered (light coverage under the canopy) properly because no two are alike (so similar) at this point even though we are just dealing with two different strains. That WW is a quick finishing producer and looks like a straight 7-8 week plant with alot alot of resin, also the JH looks like it will be a 75-85 day finisher but if they need an extra ten days til the 95-100 day mark then we'll take em there, I'm really in need of a great smoke but I don't wanna screw this up, so I'll practice developing more patience because I really need it anyway (discipline).

The clones all have small buds on them and its funny to see them cloning, the purple clones have dark purple buds and the others are ranging from lime green to orangish. The temps got high this week so the new root growth was set back slightly but not much. Should be this week (i think I already said that). In a couple more weeks (more like 4 weeks, late october) after the new seedlings begin to get established and the flower room is cleared of the current run I might get another hydrohut or make a cloning seedling starter cabinet and use the Hydrohut to flower sativas then shift the flowerroom into a medical indica production room. I really need more indica in my life, lol.

I'll be back with photos sooner than later, and wish you all the very best! Byebye :wave:

Last edited:
E

EasyMyohoDisco

Very hot still, temps have gone no lower than 81-82 degrees lately and before I mention the feeding schedule and other observations, how about another pictorial to examine this initial run further.....

as you can see Pink is the new Purple, lol

Here are some random room shots.....

and a couple pesky WW phenos, jeez what schwag!

E

EasyMyohoDisco

So the feeding schedule has been alternating between:

20ml of Hygrozyme
30ml of Liquid Karma
15ml of Pro-Tekt
20ml of EJ Bloom
15ml of EJ Meta-K
25ml of Budswel
25ml of Catalyst
10ml of Backstrap Molasses (the thick good stuff, sticks to the bottom of the water bucket must be thoroughly mixed in)
kool bloom at varying amounts as a PH down

PH @ 5.8
PPM @ 850

and

30ml of Hygrozyme
30ml of Sweet Citrus
10ml of BackStrap Molasses
20ml of Budswel

PH @ 6.1-6.3
PPM @ 350

and starting tonight, just Advanced Nutrients Final Phase for the rest of the month. FINALLY gonna start flushing them, I am thinking we will be chopping them all down in another 20 days or so although one of the Jack Herer's is finished completely and I will be photographing it shortly, another will be finished very soon and I cloned both of these but the quicker finishing one will not be flowered again because it seems to be throwing off a nanner here and there and thats too bad because it was the most heavily seeded one of the batch and now I will just throw out those beans and keep beans that were not comtaminated by that plant or that were in its immediate vicinity because I am not a fan of hermies and have grown more than enough in my life to know that they should almost always be culled unless some traits your looking to keep are exactly what you "think" you want to preserve. The other plant which is almost finished is very very unique too, it looks like it will finish up with alot of stacked calyxes and looks very hazy but its finishing so fast (under 9 weeks for a complete finish including the 1 week of stress I induced via the late flower repot) and to mark the clones of this plant instead of labeling them as JH I am dubbing them "C99 pheno" it reminds me alot of c99 and that is one of my favorite blasts from the past. I also have 2 clones of the purple/pinkish JH and very excited about doing a full run of this gem, I've dreamed for a while about growing an amazing colorful plant that had a unique smell and (hopefully) a unique medical experience! Also I did clone the best yeilding WW, got 2 of that going and it seems that these WW seeds are taking longer to finish than the Jack Herer seeds whichs makes me doubt the alledged lineage of both plants and since they were not supplied by this site and a couple years old I'll keep calling them what I am led to believe they might be and keep cloning the most desirable.

A couple phenos of the JH smell like honey, the rest have that spicy haze aroma, none smell like the Purple/Pink pheno, I also have a second purple pheno that was stressed badly and flowered in a 2 gallon growbag and kept on the edge of the garden for the entire grow, this might have become another possible candidate to clone but I just noticed the color in its bud structures and it might be too late to try and clone since even the lower branches have a bunch of hair and buds maturing at this point, but if I can I might reveg this one just to see if it was worth it. I have smoked Purple Indica, GDP, Ken's GDP, Purple Kush, sr71 Kush and purple pixy (from dante420143 in santa cruz) and the best purple I ever had was the GDP which was actually greener bud and the bubble was almost brownish but that bubble was the best medical purple ever, I hope to recreate a similar experience upon harvesting this purple clone I keep mentioning. Also, regarding the WhiteWidow's they are very sticky, like glue sticky, upon touching them and they are very astringet type scented, like a hospital cleaner type smell, gonna be nice to have these finish up, the last picture above is a WW pheno that looks spectacular but I honestly am more favorable of the JH at this point, it seems to me that although WW is more of looker (more visible resin and sparkly crystals) its certainly not Jack Herer and I have been wanting to grow these out for a while now, I've had WW alot in the past and its one of those polyhybrid high yeilding goodies that anyone whom has smoked "piff or goods" might more than likely be very familiar with.

I had to order another carbon scrubber to clean the ante-chamber (room before the flower room) that has the clones and hydrohut veggies. I will be starting some salad seeds, mescalin mix, because I love fresh salad and eat it everyday if possible. They will grow from the sides of the growroom and hopefully produce some fresh salad to eat during the winter. The room temperatures have been a steady 80+ all grow and I am hoping as this month progresses the temps will drop a few more degrees to a more manageable level. Then later this winter we may need to boost temperatures but I'm prepared to just do another flower run in a hydrohut while the flower room sleeps. I only keep my flower lights on for 10 hours and will try to do the hydrohut as an official 12/12 to try and gauge any differences from photoperiod length and the final results.

This thread is gonna get long with all the stuff I have planned to document and try and understand better, and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask them. Thank you and take care! :rasta:

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, what a post!

wow, what a post!

damn, easy! :headbange :muahaha: :jump:

quite a program lineup!!

i'd love to see the salad setup if you don't mind...

i can feel the 'blue-ee' from that lamp!!
:rasta:

hehehe :laughing:

E

EasyMyohoDisco

Sleepy, so nice to see you :D . In fact, I have really been enjoying your new thread too, so about the salad, well I'm not sure if I should plant a whole bed or do two 7 gallon pots of salad and try and fill them up, but I have no idea how its going to grow and I'm hoping I could clone a few different ones so I could keep it going for a bit, so I'll have those seeds sprouted soon and keep you posted. I think the salad will grow amazing because I'm going to keep feeding the plants hydroponicly with those little recipes that I mix in one or two 5 gallon buckets.

Each watering is usually 10 gallons for all the plants so I don't over water because that really slows them down and I do not water everyday because it gives me more control and the last thing I need to too create a perfect environment for mold and mildew growth which is a huge downside to medium enriched container growing as opposed to ebb and grow hydroponic buckets which I would like to do soon in the other grow room we're going to be setting up with 2k HPS (maybe going to use a conversion MH bulb instead of a Hortilux and mix it up a bit). But first another couple runs of promix or preferably sunshine mix #4 medium grows with 5 gallon growbags and pots. I think with the new site that I will be introducing shortly with 2k (not air cooled since its cold enough in there) and hopefully within a month or two, flowering in a hydrohut (4 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 8' high) with a 600w hortilux aircooled so that we could grow some of those "hazes" (starting up right now, flowering a couple days already in the 1600w room {current flower room}) again (going to take cuttings this week) and really focus on finishing them fully to get the best meds possible, then hopefully convert the hut after that grow into an ebb and flow table (I have a 2x4 table I want to use and would also add a couple large scrogged potted plants in there).

So I have been so inspired from reading these threads and putting up pictures of the Puple JH and getting a great response its really encouraging to keep growing online while we can because tomorrow is never promised today only through chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo! have I been able to rise above my circumstances and create value in my life, during all this time in the thread I have rarely been smoking and was smoking the cheapest mexi ( just to get a flavor of pot in my mouth) and since have not really been toking so its really awesome to be approaching harvest and curing time, so while I'm still motavated I'm gonna try my best to get all my ducks in a row, and meet these goals head on:

1)Grow great plants with the best nutrition I could supply them
2)Clone, Clone, germinate, germinate (salad and medical salad)
3)Keep the grow going so I could help my friends and help myself
4)Start more plants and Keep focused on preparing "the next run"
5)Try out the new marijuana creations brewing at the moment in a limited fashion and try something new!! (mmmm jack herer x jack herer )
6)Buy Floralicious Grow, Bloom and Plus and try that for a couple runs
7)Not spend my money on hygrozyme and the botanicare additive for a couple runs
8)Flush my pot at least 14 days before chop, I love that flavor!
9)Grow a round of purple nuggets
10)Spread the word about how Nam-myoho-renge-kyo! makes me a happier and freer Disco Stew! :jump:

So I went on SensiSeeds.com and I was looking up the Jack Herer information to refresh my memory about why I would want these so much I would risk my personal security in a police state to purchase some marihuana seeds and grow them and blog my progress and with that said I came across this....

Jack Herer

The cream of the crops and perhaps the most exquisite ganja you will ever encounter; this strain ranks as the most awarded variety in the history of harvest festivals. Nine awards and counting would be the pinnacle of recognition for any strain, yet Jack Herer manages to go a step further and bears the distinction of being distributed under prescription by Dutch pharmacies as a recognised variety of medicinal-grade cannabis.

Sensi’s champagne of strains is named in honour of Jack Herer, author of The Emperor Wears No Clothes. Through tireless activism and his landmark book, Jack Herer can take most of the credit for reminding the world that cannabis in all its forms has always been one of humankind’s most valuable resources, and that we can literally save the planet with hemp!

The sublime blend of tropical Sativa high and monstrous Indica resin production captured in Jack Herer must be seen and sampled to be believed. At their peak, buds are so thickly smothered with clear trichomes that they appear sugar-frosted or sparkling with dew-drops. This crystal-coating extends to spear-leaves, fan leaves and even to Jack’s stems and stalks.

Plants from seed show favourable variation, due to Jack Herer’s complex background and delicate balance right at the cusp of Sativa and Indica. Enhanced features from both sides of the family are strongly evident and are expressed in different combinations, allowing growers to select mother plants tailored to their circumstances and tastes.

Three of Jack’s four main phenotypes are heavily Sativa-influenced while the fourth has a growth pattern leaning towards Indica - fast-flowering and relatively compact with a dense, expansive, rounded bud structure that’s suited to cash-cropping. Jack’s Sativa phenotypes can also produce a good per-metre or per-plant yield when cultivated skilfully, though it is rare for these crops to be sold commercially. Most growers who have watched their succulent, super-sized calyxes swell and mature will be hesitant to sell such buds, and the best Jack Herer is often passed around a select circle of friends - an example of one of those things that money just can’t buy.

The trait common to all Jack Herer phenotypes is a dazzling double-edged potency - a stratospheric cerebral high underpinned by a breathtaking body-buzz with seismic power. Smokers should be prepared to feel the earth shake beneath their feet - which can be a very pleasant feeling when your head is firmly in the clouds.

Flowering: 50-70 days

Height: 150-180 cm

Yield: up to 125 gr

Wow, I got a pheno that looks just like that one in there company picture of it! I will take pictures of it when the batteries charge and show you what I'm talking about, and its one of the quicker finishing phenotypes, if you read my posts its the one that will finish after the quickest pheno which also makes the biggest chunkiest buds but I fear may be a herm since it squeeze off a couple nanners last week.

This is the information on the WhiteWidow:
White Widow

The backbone of the Dutch coffee-shop industry, the first of the ‘white weed’ strains and an all-round commercial success story, White Widow is one of the most famous cannabis strains in modern growing. While this is partly due to her memorable name, her speed, yield and stunningly thick coating of trichomes have a lot more to do with it!
Mostly-Indica, with sweet, thick, acrid smoke that imparts a hammering stone, White Widow is a major part of many visitors’ first experience of Amsterdam.
White Widow grown from seed is very easy to clone, and is a good plant with which to perfect your technique.

WOW, 2 for 2! as you can see in the above WW pictures from my garden in comparison to SensiSeeds White Widow we have a dead ringer for the Widow on multiple phenos, in fact these White Widow are more uniform than the multi-hybrid Jack Herer and yet the description from Sensi is very limited with the White Widow, seems they think its a noob plant for a non-professional, well its probably not as potent as the JH but I'll be the judge and jury on that and even better for me is that these seeds who are not clearly identity in my opinion as Sensi seeds but in reality are as close to those sensi seeds advertisements as they are in my garden in my very humble opinion. I am very pleased to have a multiple award winner and a really sweet thick crystal coated more indica dominant medical strain. I thought indicas took less time to flower than sativas, clearly I have a hodge podge of genetics at play here and the conventional rules don't apply, that's why I see such sativa like WW and more indica heavy JH (on the quicker phenos only) except for that purple JH which is one of two purple plants in my room and clearly the better of the two in my opinion.

I try and take some pics with a steady hand, someday I'll get a tripod when I get a new camera (had to return the camera I borrowed before I could take decent pics on it, I'll try to borrow it again soon).

Last edited:
E

EasyMyohoDisco

54 days flowering....

54 days flowering....

Some pictures, I took many more but the focus is always in the background and not foreground, I'll work those kinks out with more practice, lol.

BackHalf of Fullroom:

Some WW like the Sensi pheno in the picture above:

Now regarding the 2nd quickest finishing JH that most resembles the JH picture by Sensi, here are pics to support it, in the first one its the one in the foreground and the one in the background is the other JH finisher which is the quickest finisher, then in the second picture the 2nd quickest finisher is on the left

I am very very pleased, the smell is very dank, had to change my shirt after these photographs. Enjoy
:wave:

Last edited:
E

EasyMyohoDisco

Took the Hermie out of the grow and cut her up.....

Took the Hermie out of the grow and cut her up.....

I saw more nanners today and had enough of this, also noticed that the nanners were not sterile because she was pollinated again on the main cola where I saw the nanners in the first place, I was really upset but finally got a legit reason to harvest, although early :( . I just prepared some flush for this plant and poured the water and had a little runoff when I noticed the new nanners and just made the decision to save the others from this "PAT", lol Dude looks like a lady! :headbange

Bonzo

Veteran
"PAT" HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Hey Hey Hey my brotha!!! How are you dude? :) You gotta be doing faily well with a garden like that! Theres some chunky chunkies in there bro. and its all the goooood stuff, right on Easy!! That is one heck of a recipe, you gotta be doin somethin right to have a garden like that with a mix like that, nice job bro! Like you said at one point im more of a Flora Nova kinda guy he he he :)

Dude a friend of mine allmost OD'd on the Jack, he took a huge bong rip and peed his pants then went to the head and pissed all over it!! I gotta get my hands on some, i think its a must have dont you? Was that a Jack that turned into Pat? Looks like it, whatever it is it looks killer bro !!Love the colors and it nicely coated in the sticky stuff!

Afrind of a friend grows allmost nothing but Jack in outdoor greenhouses and they get huge bro!!! 15 feet! What fun eh?

I love ya my brotha

peace

bonz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
woooop a great looking grow for a great brother :) thanks for sharing this with everyone!!
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

E

EasyMyohoDisco

Bonzo said:
Dude a friend of mine allmost OD'd on the Jack, he took a huge bong rip and peed his pants then went to the head and pissed all over it!! I gotta get my hands on some, i think its a must have dont you? Was that a Jack that turned into Pat? Looks like it, whatever it is it looks killer bro !!Love the colors and it nicely coated in the sticky stuff!

Afrind of a friend grows allmost nothing but Jack in outdoor greenhouses and they get huge bro!!! 15 feet! What fun eh?

I love ya my brotha

peace

bonz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:laughing: :laughing: HAHAHAHAHA, I WOKE UP REALLY LATE TODAY BECAUSE OF THE TRIMMING AND REORGANIZING THE ROOM AND GETTING THE NEXT ONES READY YADDA YADDA, but reading first Bonzo's post made laugh so much... it coulda got messy if I still had a full tank! hahahaha, You know I'll save us the best two phenos, I got one brother thats stickier than glue and prettier than most female politicians (except the ones in SFV, lol) and the other is this gnarly pink/purple honey that colors up in the heat during this first run, I'll veg these clones up well and spread the wealth. Thanks for checkiing in, it made my experience with "Pat" just another fact of life and nothing to fret about.

The Babbabud! Sir you have grown the dankest american dank and I know if its not best in the west most likely you won't even give it a test! I'm hoping some of these treats in here provide the meds we're looking for, in the meantime its all about Spiritual Healing and working through our current set of circumstances to stay in those higher lifeconditions (at least for me it is). Soon we'll know whats going on in here and if these fireworks put on a show or turn out to be duds, because you only really know what your messing with if its a legit clone, but sometimes these beans pull a fast one on us, and thats always very welcomed!

Diggity the garden is going well and my health is in good shape, now I just need to chant more often and make more money and then things would be gravy!!! ALL in due time!

Thanks everyone for sharing, I really enjoy reading your posts and also sharing what I have going on here, I spent years not showing anything online because I feared this and that, but that was my fundamental darkness (we all got it) playing tricks on me and I will keep overcoming my personal demons and struggle to win, in my garden and in life!