Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > How do I get nice and big pictures?

Thread Title Search
How do I get nice and big pictures? Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2018, 04:20 PM #11
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond repute
I've taken hundreds of pics that I deemed 'not good enough' using a smartphone.

I'm thinking part of the secret, with a smartphone, is sort of jamming the lens right into the bud - or, closer to the bud.

I miss my Y2K Nikon that could focus.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 04:42 PM #12
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadTicket View Post
What's a google url? The mountain picture thing should work just fine using a link to the actual image. However it will stay blank if you use an url to a page containing the image, cause that's an url to a web page, not the image.. Hope that makes sense? I've been speaking Spanish all day, hard to shift back to English..
I figured it out, I was trying to use google photos to hostlink or whatever, but they make it difficult by not providing proper url. I am using lensdump and it works perfect. No restrictions, No picture compression, pictures are now a lot better.
PaulieWaulie is online now Quote