What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower

Status
Not open for further replies.

non

Veteran
that steak and king crab-pic is just winning, gave me nice ideas for cooking.

Snypette

Veteran
thanks guys :)

some people look at cooking as a chore but i have fun with it. The filet mignon with the crab is delicious by itself but it is also good when pairing it with a home made béarnaise sauce. If anyone has a morton's steak house nearby, i recommend the filet oscar with the king crab and béarnaise sauce. I make it all the time but nothing compares to a mortons steak!

D

DHF

Well Darlin , thought I was a foodie till I saw your roll.....Snypester`s a lucky man , and rightfully so since it looks like ya`ll compliment each other for a killer team......

Not many of those around here or anywhere else that stand the test of time , so ya`ll must be doin something right....

Raise my own beef at the farm , get my crabs off my pier in the intracoastal waterway , and shrimps that look like baby lobsters when I wrap em in bacon and grill em.....

Awesome pics and intelligent conversation in SPITE of all the dawgs sniffin around.....LOL....they mean well , just jealous of Snype AND him getting fed like a king....

Glad ya`ll are around helpin and keepin things upbeat here....Thanks for yall`s time and dedication to showin folks howta do shit right from personal hands on yrs of experience cookin AND growin dope.....

Respect...DHF.... :ying:.....

Snypette

Veteran
Well Darlin , thought I was a foodie till I saw your roll.....Snypester`s a lucky man , and rightfully so since it looks like ya`ll compliment each other for a killer team......

Not many of those around here or anywhere else that stand the test of time , so ya`ll must be doin something right....

Raise my own beef at the farm , get my crabs off my pier in the intracoastal waterway , and shrimps that look like baby lobsters when I wrap em in bacon and grill em.....

Awesome pics and intelligent conversation in SPITE of all the dawgs sniffin around.....LOL....they mean well , just jealous of Snype AND him getting fed like a king....

Glad ya`ll are around helpin and keepin things upbeat here....Thanks for yall`s time and dedication to showin folks howta do shit right from personal hands on yrs of experience cookin AND growin dope.....

Respect...DHF.... :ying:.....

Well that is too sweet, thank you for the compliments :)

me and snype have similar strong willed and intense personalities. In some ways, it is a strong attribute of our relationship. On the flip side, we butt heads a lot :D We just keep it real with one another and stay open about everything. We also often talk of our future plans.. tweaking and going over things. Our goals together in the near and far future. This really keeps us both on the same page and in the right mind set to know exactly what we our working towards together

Yum! so much better than farm raised, frozen, and fake colored food that the masses eat. Eating good food is motivational and you just get in a better mind set

thanks for the props and always happy to do it. good food and good buds... 2 necessities of life!

doneit

Veteran
Snype said you are a trooper..

I have to agree!

Excellent thread, looking forward to that kick ass burger one of these days!!!

doneit

Veteran
thanks doneit i think i may of heard some rumor about a football game..;)
LOL.. we were considering a playoff game... but the weather changed my mind! lol
Next year.. when its warm, we will bring the beers.. you bring the burgers!!!!!

FlaDankster

Veteran
Gee thanks........................now i'm tryin to figure out what to thaw from the freezer.Grrrr

Got steak but no crab.Maybe some fresh flounder.....decisions decisions.

That burger pic has got my mouf watering so bad......like for real.If i kept it open for the next 30 seconds i'd have to by a new key board.

Shit i don't even have the munchies yet.

Keep your shit straight Snype....seems like ya got yourself a winner.

Snypette

Veteran
reese's puffs muffins o_O

picture.php

picture.php

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
haha i love this thread. That a trippy cat, reminds me of Louis Wain's cat paintings after he became schizophrenic

peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.