What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snypette

Veteran
Hello fellow growers! It is good to be back on IC. So much has happened and changed the past few years but some things never will.

picture.php

motorbreath #6

picture.php

stardawg #6

picture.php

stardawg #6

picture.php

& some sizzor hash from the past three nights of harvesting the two light crop

tbc..

Last edited:

Snypette

Veteran
Currently growing: B.Y.T.C.H (you know!), motor breath, and stardawg. All FFOF soil with 25% added perlite

Here are a few pics

Here is the motor breath #7. Nice sturdy branches

BYTCH. same as always ;)

I'm at the farm full time now and good thing cause it's crunch time! I also have some other big projects in the works tba that I'm excited about. & I always gotta throw it back to Snype in the growing game and say props to you and thank you for everything.

I plan on having a lot of fun in this thread. Feel free to post up your own relevant or interesting pics / links / etc here guys and gal(s?)

Interesting things to come.. stay tuned!

and as someone said in another thread.. the saga continues

Last edited:

Snype

Veteran
Well she must of made her pics private and didn't realize. She'll fix them today some time. I can see the pics though! Lol!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
looking great! what is this BYTCH sorry im new here

is that you in the first picture? if so, nice basket..

Snypette

Veteran
the 2 pics of dried buds in the first post is what i have been smoking personally for the past 2 weeks (BYTCH too a course!). I have a few jars that I have not even smoked yet because they are at another location. I like to really get to know and chill with each one before passing judgement on if it's a keeper or not. I'm sure we have all tossed something and regretted it at one time or another.

and i just found a few pics from christmas ;)

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Snypette

Veteran
haha we try :)

I was making me and snype some omelets and home fries earlier tonight and i somehow managed to rip off half of one of my nails with a peeler. LOL. no but seriously it is painful. Then i banged out 3.5 or so hours harvesting. It was pretty painful but the plants wait for no man! or woman..

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
three and a half hrs that's pretty good ...most girls think they can harvest all night...but after an hr or so their like ...I can't harvest anymore... it hurts to much I have to work in the morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.