What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"connousseur genetics"strawberry dogshit test grow!

H

HERBALIZZOR

Hi there guyz n gals:greenstars:
the HERBALIZZOR is back in town lol
just back from my lovely holiday at one of the queens most glamorous hotels lol!
some of u guyz may know me from a few of the other good forums where im mainly known as herbie
Heard a few good things about this site and its users so decided why not join here too.
As u may know first and foremost im a meds grower making meds for me and a few mates who all bennafit from
marrajuanas great healing power.
Secondly im a test grower and dedicate a small portion ov my grow room for some of the private breeders that use -------- seeds to help promote there up and coming seed stock that will hopefully be sold through the ------- web site!
A mate of a mate works for -------- and he provides me the test beans that are sent to there shop(lucky me lol) so thats my little side hobby! lol
so before my little holiday i was passed some beans named strawberry dogshit fems to testrun i nearly fell off my f--king chair laughing!
anyway as i had no main grow running at the mo i decided to do a full grow of these beans so i germed and grew them picked the best 4 of 6 i then took 20 cuttz They were propagated and potted up in 1 Ltr pots. they, have had 4 days veg and heres
where the journal will start! hope you enjoy wish me luck lol

SETUP
room/secret jardin grow tent 2x4m x 2x4m
6 blockbuster shades air cooled,
6,600w digital maxibright fan assisted balasts and bulbs
grow systems,autopots
air movement, an 8 and 2 6inch rvk fans and rhino carben filter
ph and e.c-bluelab
variouse other bitz and batz
medium-60-40 coco/pebbles

STRAIN-STRAWBERRY DOGSHIT/INFO-NONE

LETZ GROW..............KEEP IT REAL.........

H

HERBALIZZOR

:dance013:HERES THE STRAWBERRY DOGSHIT MOTHERS I TOOK CUTTZ FROM
attachment.php

THESE ARE THE CUTTZ I TOOK
attachment.php

THESE WERE POTTED UP AND HAVE BIN ROOTING
UNDER 250wCFL FOR 6 DAYS BEFORE GOIN UNDER THE HID

attachment.php

THIS WAS THE DAY AFTER GETTING THERE FIRST FEED
THEY WERE GIVEN H+G COCO A+B ROOTS EXCEL AND
A LITTLE AUSIE TONIC!

attachment.php

NEXT UPDATE SOON.....PEACE.....

H

HERBALIZZOR

UPDATE

UPDATE

HI GUYZ N GALS IN A FEW DAYS THEY WILL BE REPOTED INTO THESE 15LTR AUTOPOTS AND WILL BE VEGED FOR 4 WEEKS UNDER 1200W OF M/H HID,s....PEACE
attachment.php

I WILL UPDATE EVERY 4-5 DAYS OR HAS IT HAPPENS!
UNTIL THEN PEACE........
:)

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
I'm tagged on this one, sounds interesting.
I saw that you had some LED grows as well, can you tell us something about them ?
Also, I can't see any pics, maybe because of your settings.
Welcome back and good luck with your grow !
Peace, HJ.

H

HERBALIZZOR

can anyone see this pic! and can you see the previous ones:dance013:
picture.php

H

HERBALIZZOR

hi i messed up with the images didnt upload onto album first and they are way over allowed file size! as i dont have the privy to contact staff/modd can someone do this for me and ask them to delete everything except my intro thankyou all!

H

HERBALIZZOR

and for the record the images are now in my photo album and ill putt this journal back on track! thanx all

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
I can see the last pic and it looks great !
Any smells yet ?
This is gonna be interesting...
Keep up the good work !
Peace, HJ.