You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > Youtube video embedding enabled

Thread Title Search
Youtube video embedding enabled Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2011, 08:03 PM #21
Midnight
Banned

Midnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really nice
you are putting the ENTIRE LINK AND THE WRONG LINK between the tags. DO NOT DO THAT! Only put this part of the link between the tags, which is the part I am going to highlight in bold. ONLY THE BOLD PART GOES IN BETWEEN THE TAGS! Also, please post the entire link to your youtube video (it will look just like the link I posted below except the numbers on the end will be different) because what you are doing is putting the link to this thread in its place. Please post the link to the youtube video you are trying to get to work so we can see the link. You post it and I'll make it work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJbmxoVO7z4
Midnight is offline Quote

Old 08-17-2011, 08:06 PM #22
Headbandf1
Bent Member

Headbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of light
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJbmxoVO7z4

Right this is not important as this just tell to go to You-tube -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

This is the identifier of the specific video your trying to post

UJbmxoVO7z4
Headbandf1 is offline Quote

Old 08-17-2011, 08:12 PM #23
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Im only using those# like whats posted above thats it and then I high lite the code and hit the utube button. I get the disclaimer but when you click on it nothing just a page reload

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 08-17-2011, 08:14 PM #24
Midnight
Banned

Midnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
Im only using those# like whats posted above thats it and then I high lite the code and hit the utube button. I get the disclaimer but when you click on it nothing just a page reload
Post the entire youtube link that you are trying to get to work please. What you are using is the number to this thread, not a youtube number.

Old 08-17-2011, 08:15 PM #25
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
I have no clue why its working now. ALL THE OTHERS WHERE THE SAME.

#hammerheadgenetics

Old 08-17-2011, 08:16 PM #26
Duplicate

Duplicate is a jewel in the roughDuplicate is a jewel in the roughDuplicate is a jewel in the roughDuplicate is a jewel in the roughDuplicate is a jewel in the roughDuplicate is a jewel in the roughDuplicate is a jewel in the roughDuplicate is a jewel in the rough
Nailed it.
Duplicate is offline Quote

Old 08-17-2011, 08:17 PM #27
Headbandf1
Bent Member

Headbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of light
Ya , don't do that....take your cursor and hi-light the specific code then press Cntrl-C then click the you-tube button.

Then click in between the two tags and press cntrl-v then post and you should be good.

It the way your creating the link, that not working

Old 08-17-2011, 08:17 PM #28
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

THANKS FOR THE HLEP GUYS

#hammerheadgenetics

Old 08-17-2011, 08:19 PM #29
Headbandf1
Bent Member

yep, good to go.

Old 08-17-2011, 08:20 PM #30
Midnight
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duplicate View Post
Nailed it.
All I get when I click on his last post is thrown back to my last post. I still do not see any youtube videos. Don't know what the issue is because I have a whole grow log here in video (see my sig) and they work fine.