Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > What is up with all these bullshit posts by bots?

Thread Title Search
What is up with all these bullshit posts by bots? Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2018, 12:12 AM #21
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose eater View Post
That said, I believe it's either Jim Bakker or Jimmy Swaggert, suffering from a stout period of heavy LSD use. ;^>)
i think it is Trump, i heard Twitter banned him...

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 03:01 PM #22
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of light
Yummybud is back with a vengeance..

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2018, 10:02 PM #23
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
We have been invaded by google translate... must be, makes absolutely no sense.
Either that or someone’s run out of windows to lick.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286
Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos#1 run 2-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
mr.brunch is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:59 AM #24
oldchuck

oldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud of
I must have missed this guy. Your comments make him sound kind of interesting. What name does he go by?
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2018, 04:03 AM #25
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
A new one every 6 hours apparently.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2018, 05:01 AM #26
WelderDan

WelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant future
Yeah, dude has issues. Reminds me of the nonsense some of the crack and meth head street people go off about. They hit you up for money, then go off on some similar screed after cussing you out for telling them you ain't giving them money.

Cherry Bomb x C99

"To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of Bullshit."

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
WelderDan is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2018, 03:33 AM #27
quiescent

quiescent is a jewel in the roughquiescent is a jewel in the roughquiescent is a jewel in the roughquiescent is a jewel in the roughquiescent is a jewel in the roughquiescent is a jewel in the rough
quiescent is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2018, 03:38 AM #28
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
I've come to (typically) appreciate ringo's sense of humor.
moose eater is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2018, 05:47 AM #29
Jonny Lan

Jonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Its just one seriously deranged person, from what I can make of it......and he is rather persistent, and its been going on for quite some time, usually on a daily basis.

You all can help by reporting any nut-cases to us by hitting the report post button....then we can clean them from the site ASAP.

It does get rather repetitive having to remove them from the site, but only takes a few clicks as a mod or admin...
Gypsy
I'm trying to upload pics from my computer and my phone and neither are working it just takes me to a blank page that appears to be loading but never finishes...

ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

JL