What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Story of the Young #RussiaGate Mistress - And Why Trump Fears Her

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this is most interesting....lets leap down the rabbit hole shall we?

The Story of the Young #RussiaGate Mistress - And Why Trump Fears Her

[YOUTUBEIF]k9hCbT7mZ5Q[/YOUTUBEIF]

edited to add:

am about 2 thirds through now, wow we really are going down the rabbit hole, lol. thought there would be more on this model.

second edit:

gets more interesting again towards the end...

3rd edit:

ok watched the whole thing, there is a lot of interesting stuff in there. but like i posted elsewhere today, there is no one who is 100% objective and unbiased. on the other hand he presents some interesting connections and alternative context for known facts. of course hearing at the end, that his newsletter is called endtimes, lol, kinda put me off, haha.

Last edited:

St. Phatty

I think Melania has had her fill of Trump cheating.

Any additional Trump cheating revelations, especially if a Baby resulted.

Boy that would be entertaining.

God I hope if she divorces him, he gets the papers served when the cameras are running.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I think Melania has had her fill of Trump cheating.

Any additional Trump cheating revelations, especially if a Baby resulted.

Boy that would be entertaining.

God I hope if she divorces him, he gets the papers served when the cameras are running.

that would be "fake news", wouldn't it?:biggrin: that nights tweetfest starts out "no truth about divorce! it's a witch hunt! those papers were notes her lawyer dropped off professing her undying love and life-long admiration...":laughing:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Trump should fear her for a lot of reasons but mainly 'cause she spilled the beans on the Op.

I saw a similar analysis of this on MSNBC earlier today minus the links to the evil Jews.

Apparently it's much worse than this, is Trump Jewish, no and neither is Putin or most of the other oligarchs and Mafia's around the world.

But the real-life worldwide collusion seems to be real and one of the MSNBC commentators characterized it as "a trans-national crime syndicate masquerading as government", which I find very scary.:tiphat: