What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Doubt about my seeds

Gio88

hi! after two autoflowering plants , i decided to move to the feminized ones , so i bought 3 seeds of hulkberry , i planted the first seed few days ago and i've few doubts.....we are in the middle of winter , the room where i planted the seed does have a temperature of 19° and 40 % humidity , i know they are too low , my question is , can the seed grow even slower in these conditions? if not how can i make the next seed grow? i tried to higher the humidty without significant results ... i don't have a grow box (i'm grown indoor with a lamp mh 150w)...what do you suggest? thanks

positivity

Veteran
Get a heat mat with an adjustable temperature. Search Jumpstart heat mat

Turn it up to 85-88f

Had good results like that. Better than cold feet

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Seedling heat mat and controller 20$. On Amazon.

Seeds need some heat to germinate. Find a warmer spot in the meantime.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
wet paper towel, in a plastic bag, on top of your Wifi controller 24-36 hrs and they have germinated. I don't like striking seeds in soil. Most don't...

positivity

Veteran
Yes, that's the nice thing about an mh. Use the radiating heat to warm the area

Use the hand test for heat and don't let the medium dry out

The heat mat with controller just let's you hit a very accurate temperature number.

positivity

Veteran
The problem solving has just begun seed starter.
Refer back to heat mat and cable box.

Cabinets work amazing too. Something about the insulation of a small area they like. Set it in cabinet and forget it. No light needed