What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

Badfishy1

I can't believe they you let this MOD cuss, call people names, and say shit to people. The 1st draft of the Declaration of Independence had slavery abolished but was eliminated so it could be ratified idiot. Bate this asshole.

Yeah and Republicans owned slaves to... ri ri ri right?

packerfan79

Veteran
My personal favorite has to do with how we rat fucked the Russians during the second world war.
We then spent a fortune convincing our population that they were bad guys to be feared.
As opposed to damned solid allies which deserved to be recognized for having borne a far greater load than any other.

Gry, :comfort:

The Soviets demonized themselves long before world war 2. Its terribly sad the Hammer and sickle, should be viewed from the same view as the Swastika

The Ukrainian famine was a direct consequence of the collectivization of the farms. The low estimates are around 6 million dead, high estimates are around 20 million dead.

Let's not forget Stalin's purges were around the same time.

10+ years before the war, Russians were killing, and starving millions of people.

The Russians did pay a heavy price. So, did the jews, poles, slavs, north Africans, Chinese, and a few more that I left out.

X

xavier7995

So today this giant tall black dude dressed like a genie screamed at people "bitches belong to men. You are subservient!" Sassy ladies yelled back "you smell like shit and are homeless." He yells back "i am a millionaire and worked on wall street." Then everyone laughed at this dude.

Thats how i view badfish posts.

Gry

Gry, :comfort:

The Soviets demonized themselves long before world war 2. Its terribly sad the Hammer and sickle, should be viewed from the same view as the Swastika

The Ukrainian famine was a direct consequence of the collectivization of the farms. The low estimates are around 6 million dead, high estimates are around 20 million dead.

Let's not forget Stalin's purges were around the same time.

10+ years before the war, Russians were killing, and starving millions of people.

The Russians did pay a heavy price. So, did the jews, poles, slavs, north Africans, Chinese, and a few more that I left out.

No, actually the Russian's did not demonize themselves, they represented themselves magnificently. That how their most ardent opponents, the German's described them repeatedly.
Only time I have ever seen them demonized, is by fans of capitalism, such as yourself.
Those who met them in battle speak of them with respect and admiration.

Acknowledging the worth and dignity of an opponent has a place in military tradition,
which capitalistic media simply can't stomach.

Gry

It's all a bit troubling. With known Neo-Nazis (see my comments on Bayer/Monsanto/IG Farben) holding such political influence and this vaccine situation, are we living through a new, kinder, gentler holocaust?

picture.php

Hempy McNoodle

Connecting Dots

Connecting Dots

The initial polio epidemic they refer to wasn't even a communicable disease anyway (unless you catch the shedded live virus from the vax that some guy miracuosly came up with in a few days, which was different but same types of symptoms). They were just covering up the result of the pesticides they allowed to be sprayed at the time, like DDT, etc by calling it a virus and so much more. There is a whole host of new ilnesses now that have the same symptoms as what they considered polio to be at the time, and was back then too. And ya i'm aware of the botched sv40 vaccines that gave everyone cancer, and still is which is no real secret. And also the pesticides that are still saturated in the ground everywhere that continue to make certain people sick. They have the nerve to say they eradicated "polio" lol.

But all the older folks say to me "it was real, I know people who couldnt walk anymore etc".. ya because they were probably misdiagnosed as having it due to the fear campaign and then jabbed with a bunch of needles right afterwords, or directly ate the pesticides, either of which cause similar symptoms, just like all these new relabeled polio type diseases that they have no idea of the real cause..

What I find interesting, about what Drop That Sound posted here, is that it would fit quite well chronologically between when Operation Paperclip and the nazi "ratlines" secret operations were taking place, which helped to secretly bring the top nazi scientists to the US and provide them new identities so that they could carry on their work for the US, and the time period leading up to the SV40 "mishap."

It is known that the US used the leftover chemicals surplus in the post WW2 period, from the production of military armaments, as commercial agricultural fertilizers all throughout the US. So, I wonder, to what extent, if any, there may have been intentionally dispersed chemical weapons upon the citizen population of the post war US. This would be a very strategically sophisticated move and is certainly something that would fit the psycological profile of naziism and eugenics. A highly efficient way to reduce the population and drive up public consumption of polio vaccines. So, if we were to look at connecting these dots, we'd essentially be connecting SV40 with operation paperclip. Wow, that would be eye opening. I imagine some of the better researchers among us may have some fun with this one. I know I will.

See folks, it's much better to respect one another and remember that divided, we fall. This forum can be a great way for people to share info, connect some dots and try to inform each other constructively.

packerfan79

Veteran
No, actually the Russian's did not demonize themselves, they represented themselves magnificently. That how their most ardent opponents, the German's described them repeatedly.
Only time I have ever seen them demonized, is by fans of capitalism, such as yourself.
Those who met them in battle speak of them with respect and admiration.

Acknowledging the worth and dignity of an opponent has a place in military tradition,
which capitalistic media simply can't stomach.

I in no way would diminish the role they played in defeating the Germans. They did enable Hitler to expand unimpeded. Only when they were invaded did they fight the Germans.

The soldiers are vastly different than the disgusting totalitarian regime that murdered, starved, and enslaved 10s of millions of people.

So, your logic is similar to people's admiration of Rommel, or peoples admiration of General Lee. Both on the losing side of obvious wars of good vs. Evil. I can understand that.

I don't understand why you so strongly condemn my comment?

I have no ill ll will towards the Russian people. I just oppose the extreme oppression, and death that the hammer and sickle represents. In other words I oppose murderous totalitarian governments. Not the people under said government.

I have no problem separating government from country.

Gry

I in no way would diminish the role they played in defeating the Germans. They did enable Hitler to expand unimpeded. Only when they were invaded did they fight the Germans.

The soldiers are vastly different than the disgusting totalitarian regime that murdered, starved, and enslaved 10s of millions of people.

So, your logic is similar to people's admiration of Rommel, or peoples admiration of General Lee. Both on the losing side of obvious wars of good vs. Evil. I can understand that.

I don't understand why you so strongly condemn my comment?

I have no ill ll will towards the Russian people. I just oppose the extreme oppression, and death that the hammer and sickle represents. In other words I oppose murderous totalitarian governments. Not the people under said government.

I have no problem separating government from country.

Your position ignores a massive and longstanding relationship between the US intel services and the Third Reich, which has intensely shaped our history and continues to this day.
Simply put, I don't view your perspective incorrect as much
as incomplete- which is something I credit our corporate masters
for as opposed to yourself.
There was treachery and treason on a scale that is almost unimaginable which
took place on the eve of WWII, which has never been addressed.
Lord have mercy how it has shaped the history and direction our country has taken.
The nutshell version of what I speak can be well illustrated with a single fact.
The attorney for the more profitable Third Reich industries was an American
by the name of Allen Dulles.
If there is anything more interesting than our own history,
I have no idea what it might be.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, me and everybody who doesn't agree with this idiot, who most likely isn't even an American yet goes ahead and voices his opinion anyway, IS a FUCKING retard?

No wonder no one goes to chat. They don't dare. I'm WAY out. Bye.

I cant imagine anyone who's not an American is in here arguing American politics!
That's like me going into the French thread and stirring shit there.If your from another Country you probably have your own problems to keep ya busy.

Gry

What I find interesting, about what Drop That Sound posted here, is that it would fit quite well chronologically between when Operation Paperclip and the nazi "ratlines" secret operations were taking place, which helped to secretly bring the top nazi scientists to the US and provide them new identities so that they could carry on their work for the US, and the time period leading up to the SV40 "mishap."

It is known that the US used the leftover chemicals surplus in the post WW2 period, from the production of military armaments, as commercial agricultural fertilizers all throughout the US. So, I wonder, to what extent, if any, there may have been intentionally dispersed chemical weapons upon the citizen population of the post war US. This would be a very strategically sophisticated move and is certainly something that would fit the psycological profile of naziism and eugenics. A highly efficient way to reduce the population and drive up public consumption of polio vaccines. So, if we were to look at connecting these dots, we'd essentially be connecting SV40 with operation paperclip. Wow, that would be eye opening. I imagine some of the better researchers among us may have some fun with this one. I know I will.

See folks, it's much better to respect one another and remember that divided, we fall. This forum can be a great way for people to share info, connect some dots and try to inform each other constructively.

You sir, are digging into history I dearly love and find endlessly fascinating.

packerfan79

Veteran
Your position ignores a massive and longstanding relationship between the US intel services and the Third Reich, which has intensely shaped our history and continues to this day.
Simply put, I don't view your perspective incorrect as much
as incomplete- which is something I credit our corporate masters
for as opposed to yourself.
There was treachery and treason on a scale that is almost unimaginable which
took place on the eve of WWII, which has never been addressed.
Lord have mercy how it has shaped the history and direction our country has taken.
The nutshell version of what I speak can be well illustrated with a single fact.
The attorney for the more profitable Third Reich industries was an American
by the name of Allen Dulles.
If there is anything more interesting than our own history,
I have no idea what it might be.

I don't get it man. I said nothing of America nothing. You are avoiding the actual topic of Soviet atrocities.

I compared the Nazis and the Soviets. They have more in common than they are different. It's really a no brainer

Again, your not getting the fact that I can separate the country from the government. Governments come and go. A country, at least this country has stood for 200 plus years.

I will read anything you recommend. I am completely open to the fact that corporations, spy agencies and their paid off politicians may have done some disgusting things in this country, and in most countries.

What I won't do, is disrespect the men who went and fought to get the NAZI'S, and the Japanese empire, that had been killing it's way across China. China lost 6 million people. My grandpa was in the Pacific. I have half of his pictures and letters. My cousin has the other half. My asshole uncles and pos (birth)father, just wanted the cash, jewelry, and guns.

S

Sertaiz

I cant imagine anyone who's not an American is in here arguing American politics!
That's like me going into the French thread and stirring shit there.If your from another Country you probably have your own problems to keep ya busy.

i would like to hear opinions from all walks of life, personally. maybe theres things all walks can learn from others that it is hard to see from inside, like a forest for the trees sorta thing...

ddaver i would like to hear more i dunno what is the spat but we have to have all angles or its not a true discussion.... so please keep at it, its all good people can disagree.. over and over again if need be but its a good conversation. Thank you mista fish as well, much appreciated.

much aloha.:thank you:

St. Phatty

That relationship included Israel.

Prescott Bush was elected Connecticut Senator, AFTER being found to be lending money to WW2 Germany during the war - in October 1942.

Connecticut was & is a very Jewish state. You don't get elected Senator without the approval of the Conn. Jewish community.

So P. Bush was head of a bank that facilitated WW2 Germany - then was loved enough to be elected Conn. senator.

Something going on there.

"The Transfer Agreement", by Edwin Black.

"Adolf Hitler, Founder of Israel", another book.

Gry

I don't get it man. I said nothing of America nothing. You are avoiding the actual topic of Soviet atrocities.

I compared the Nazis and the Soviets. They have more in common than they are different. It's really a no brainer

Again, your not getting the fact that I can separate the country from the government. Governments come and go. A country, at least this country has stood for 200 plus years.

I will read anything you recommend. I am completely open to the fact that corporations, spy agencies and their paid off politicians may have done some disgusting things in this country, and in most countries.

What I won't do, is disrespect the men who went and fought to get the NAZI'S, and the Japanese empire, that had been killing it's way across China. China lost 6 million people. My grandpa was in the Pacific. I have half of his pictures and letters. My cousin has the other half. My asshole uncles and pos (birth)father, just wanted the cash, jewelry, and guns.
When I was young I focused on the actions and atrocities of others just as
we all did.
As I aged, I have come to find our hidden history and interactions with others endlessly fascinating, it is that which calls and and haunts me.
I salute the service your grandfather delivered.
To a large extent the events surrounding the passing of your grandfather
remind me of how things have gone here post WWII.

Gry

That relationship included Israel.

Prescott Bush was elected Connecticut Senator, AFTER being found to be lending money to WW2 Germany during the war - in October 1942.

Connecticut was & is a very Jewish state. You don't get elected Senator without the approval of the Conn. Jewish community.

So P. Bush was head of a bank that facilitated WW2 Germany - then was loved enough to be elected Conn. senator.

Something going on there.

"The Transfer Agreement", by Edwin Black.

"Adolf Hitler, Founder of Israel", another book.

So few seem to be aware of that most interesting slice of our
history, and how directly it has shaped our lives today.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

Ah but American politics affect the whole world. Other than the quality of your Poutine, how much does a Quebec policy affect the world?

S

Sertaiz

we dont even get any poutine..... haha but i care about whats going on in canada too for the record.

Latest posts

Latest posts