What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gelato, Red Dragon, Neverland

Mengsk

r8eiXWF.jpg

Smell is sweet and a tiny bit fresh. The aroma closely resembles that of the Chocolate Orange. Breaking it up there is a little spiciness. Going out on a limb that might be the Durban. I'm not mixing tobacco but in the past I would say this is nearly too sticky to roll. In a good way 5/5

Last edited:

insomniac_AU

Seems so unfathomable to me that you guys can just buy this stuff over the counter. I'd be happy just to be allowed to grow my few plants legally. You have it so good, we have a long way to go in Australia. Happy for you and super jealous. :biggrin:

clearheaded

red dragon from barneys is nice likely just reeferman something but guava passionfruit smoke purplish... interesting say orange...??

Mengsk

Yea initially I thought I smelled/tasted citrus. Only the label to go on. Breaking it up I did notice a hint of the purplish smell, stronger in chocolate orange and gelato and not really present in neverland.