What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skullcap

Cantharellus

Going to give these a go. Nice packaging. A produced date would be icing on the cake...

Attachments

• IMG_1285.JPG
    IMG_1285.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1287.JPG
    IMG_1287.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 47

Cantharellus

Yes I think thats the lineage. Haven't seen many reports. Did some searching and found a few tester threads but it looked like there were a couple of versions tested so not sure whats what on this one. Vegging these up under a 400. I usually veg under a t5. They seen more spindly under the MH. Gonna flower these small in my old mills pride c24 and look for something special and tasty.

Day 16 veg

Attachments

• IMG_1291.JPG
    IMG_1291.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 49
M

MagusMan

Cantharellus your plants look very healthy just subbed.do you use coco

Cantharellus

No I don't use coco. I use perlite/vermiculite. I reuse this mix and have been using the same stuff for around 10-15 years. I lose a little each time I harvest but do my best to shake the roots clean after each harvest. When I get low I buy more and add it to my leftovers. It is the most cost effective and waste free method IMO. I also use rainwater and floranova bloom in veg and flower. No additives. No ec/ph meters no adjustments of any kind. Rainwater + floranova bloom. Thats it. Last 2 weeks of flower straight water no nutes. This gives me a pretty clean recovery of the mix at harvest.

Your plants look good I hope you didn't trash them...

Cantharellus

Day 31. Took cuts of all 12. I was able to get lower branches on 11 out of 12. One was topped.

Attachments

• IMG_1318.JPG
    IMG_1318.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 49
I have got some skullcap at 5 weeks flower at the minute, and they are smelling limey herbal and sweet with light green buds headstash leaners with a biker profile to them. I think the sour will come out in the cure. I previously done a pack of headstash and had a monstrous cherry pie/karmarado pheno that was a big yielding crazy cerebral yet knockout smoke previously. Also have a pack of karmarado og in with them at the min , and some chunky road dawg. Every plant i have done from karmas stable has been vigourous and a supreme smoke along with a generous yield. You definetly get karma when you pop these seeds :dance013:

Cantharellus

I ended up with 7 males and 5 females. The smells are very nice so far. 4 of the females flipped right away and started flowering. One plant is just starting to show itself as female and this one appears to be different from the other 4. Hopefully a more sat leaning pheno.

Cantharellus

Here are the females

Attachments

• IMG_1356.JPG
    IMG_1356.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1355.JPG
    IMG_1355.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1354.JPG
    IMG_1354.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1353.JPG
    IMG_1353.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1352.JPG
    IMG_1352.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1357.JPG
    IMG_1357.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 45

Cantharellus

#7 day 30 This is the sativa leaning one. Lanky. I like this type of structure .

Attachments

• IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1369.jpg
    IMG_1369.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 63