What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Expectations on yeild from these two plants. first ever grow

DSC_1747.jpg

DSC_1746.jpg

DSC_1744.jpg

DSC_1745.jpg
Neat, looking forward to the pics. How much of the harvest does the winning guess receive?

Hahaha and thanks mate wil be uploading more pics soon here are a cuple from other day not sure if i posted or not but will post agein

With watering let the medium dry to the point they just start to droop and looked water starved. How ever long that takes mentally take a note and water 6-8 hours before, that assures you're roots get plenty of air and will help yields alot. With the nutes everything sounds good man, I would maybe flush 2 weeks before harvest instead of one but if you're just starting do the one week flush but keep in mind don't cut the plants just based on date. Get a scope look at the trichs and be patient they'll tell you when they're ready.
Yes i. Will be harvesting by eye and i will flush ine to two weeks before chop

Swanson

172g. Is my guess. Kinda hard to tell how big they really are from a photo but you have lots of bud sites and they are super healthy so wouldn't surprise me if it's higher. Nicely done.

Latest posts

Latest posts