What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FranG'es Karma

Hi I want to share my current experience with growing out karma genetics from seed.

Was hooked when i tried out Karmas OG.
Been popping Headstash since then, will be doing Amnesia O.G after this, have the beans sitting in the fridge.

This will be an on-going thread documenting my journey

Im trying to re-win better karma in life, by growing more plants. I hope it will help.

Incredible what a few seeds can do, im regretting i didn't take any cuttings of this cultivar.

Cantharellus

Those are looking great Frank. Growing my first Karma seedline now and am impressed so far. Maybe try a revegg on that one.

Feeling blessed by these girls , luckily i still have 2 more seeds so i still have my chances in a way..

Im going to prepare a mother-room for the upcoming Wheres my Bike, In case something interesting comes along.

These no-till beds makes me happy-
Organics makes me want to continue,
Karma genetics makes it worth the while,

Girls are starting to fade, but its the warmest summer here in 20 years
So i don't expect too much colors.

They still smell amazing tho

@Oliver... Hah that made me laugh, had to think about that one for a second stoned,

I think bud structure comes out different without all the bottles and boosts, but the resin production is on point in my book-

8yHDkP.png