What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor 2018

Azure

I have some Malawi, Malawi x PCK, PNG, and a few clones of bagseed which have a blueberry type smell in the garden. The Ace mothers and their clones were transplanted into native soil and hope these mothers will get over ten feet tall like last years Panamas. This Malawi mom is just over six feet at the moment and recovering from transplant.
One year, I'll have to dig a giant hole and fill it with Happy Frog.

Malawi

picture.php

Malawi x PCK

picture.php

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Azure,

Thanks for including some of our Malawi genetics for your current outdoor grow and for keep us udpated with a new thread.

I'm really excited to learn more about the potential of your PNG line, especially outdoors in a sunny and warm climate. I feel honored and fortunate that you wanted to share your PNG line with us for future preservation projects. :huggg:

Best wishes! :)

Azure

Some Ace Malawi and Malawi x PCK
picture.php

An Auto Malawi x Northern Lights made it in to pic at bottom left.
picture.php
picture.php

paisajedehierba

Good morning Azure,
your Malawi and Malawi x PCK seem to enjoy your spot and the preparation of it. Nice branching, good heigth, healthy look. Do I understand right ... you transplanted them in soil of your outdoor spot without adding something?

Azure

Good morning Azure,
your Malawi and Malawi x PCK seem to enjoy your spot and the preparation of it. Nice branching, good heigth, healthy look. Do I understand right ... you transplanted them in soil of your outdoor spot without adding something?

Yes. That is correct. I dug a hole into the native soil and dropped the plants into it. I add dry bat guano around the base when they start flowering and when it rains, it feeds the plant. This is a guerrilla grow and I try to keep it as stealthy as possible. Carrying large bags of potting soil would be noticed but these plants seem to do very well in this native soil.

Azure

Update Pics

Update Pics

The Ace Malawi and Malawi x PCK are doing well and over six feet tall.
picture.php
picture.php

Auto Malawi x NL
picture.php

Bagseed X PNG
picture.php

Here's a fruity bagseed clone whose mother was crossed with PNG male to make the cross above. My buddy gave me a bunch of seeds he had saved and this one was the best. Smells great and potent too.
picture.php

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Azure,

Looks like all the plants are enjoying a lot in their new place :)
The PNG cross from clone looks super sexy and tropical, can't wait to learn more about your PNG line and her hybrids.

I think you can increase the feeding at this point (except for the very tropical PNG hybrid) for a lusher growth before flowering.

Azure

What's a good brand of pre-flower nutrients I could use?
Any particular brands or NPK ratios?
I can get there once a week to feed them.

Last edited:

Bona Fortuna

What's a good brand of pre-flower nutrients I could use?
Any particular brands or NPK ratios?
I can get there once a week to feed them.

A light dose of Sul-Po-Mag, bone meal and bat guano should be more than enough to get you through harvest, organically to boot.
It can be done up however, a dry mix that you bring into the forest to top dress once, or "brewing" in a nutrient tea that you water with.

I'm unsure of any generic pre-mixes.

Azure

I bought some liquid Calcium Nitrogen Mag, I already have FF Big Bloom and could add some Black strap molasses to the feed. Does this sound like a good nutrient plan?
I also have Sea Bird guano for the flowering stage.

Bona Fortuna

Sounds mighty fine, but just be sure to give them the nutrients they are asking for.
They look incredibly healthy at the moment and don't appear to need much of anything.