What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

Bwanabud

I don't have Fight Pass, so didn't get to see the fights...Thanks Dana ya cheap fugg, I buy every PPV but no Fight Pass privileges for my loyalty...bald prikk

-Ironlion

Streams!!!

Use Streams on yer pc !

yer like that big 55" dont ya Bb? :) Chrome cast2 and you can stream from devices,hdmi cable too,get as long as you want !

Last edited:

Bwanabud

Streams!!!

Use Streams on yer pc !

yer like that big 55" dont ya Bb? :) Chrome cast2 and you can stream from devices,hdmi cable too,get as long as you want !

Yep Mr.Lion you're right, the 55"UHD is the shizzle, it's a smart TV with internet access and surfing capability...I've never tried to stream fights tho.

-Ironlion

is Ultura hd Much better than 1080p ? im happy with 720p i am (Thats the biggest step up !)
- 1080 isnt much better.

" where ama " :) you dont need answer Bb! LOL ... my friend s got a 50" ,feet from his face in a little flat lol;)
just say, connect to laptop/pc select HDMI on tv. done

Last edited:

Bwanabud

UHD 4K has four times the amount of pixels of a 1080, so it's able to display four times the level of detail and color density. True ability is dictated by provided signal from cable, I'm running a hi-end system via satellite dish provider.

Yes big difference, just look at the ring girls and it will become clear :)

Meraxes

Veteran
I've been happy with this one...https://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-M60-C3...UTF8&qid=1497901033&sr=8-18&keywords=vizio+60 ...it's worked out well. I bought mine new though, not refurb. I was able to compare it with the equivalent samsung at the time, side by side. Picture was incredible, with great colors, good blacks, for $400 less. It was an easy decision. I like how Vizio cuts out a lot of the things you don't really need, and focuses more on the picture. If you need lots of ports, things like that, prob Samsung's a good choice.

Might be good to have an android box around, with Kodi, if you're missing Fight Pass fights. The loyalty to the sport is good, if it's easy to afford, but middle class folks like us, try to save it where we can. Happy to help anyone with the set up, it's fairly easy...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Bwana

Is there a reason you have not tried streaming ?
PPV is a joke . They get the same show as part of their cable/ satelite TV package in most places outside the USA . Biggest difference is you get commercials during the broad cast rather than Rogan spruiking if you stream .

MMA Vs has the vids . Nicer interface than MMA core and their pop ups .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bwanabud

G `day Bwana

Is there a reason you have not tried streaming ?
PPV is a joke . They get the same show as part of their cable/ satelite TV package in most places outside the USA . Biggest difference is you get commercials during the broad cast rather than Rogan spruiking if you stream .

MMA Vs has the vids . Nicer interface than MMA core and their pop ups .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Don't know EB,
Guess I'm just a sucker and pay the $60, fire up a nice doobie or hash and enjoy the show :biggrin: I DVR all the PPV's for future enjoyment, and figure the price is fair for the package. Money isn't a problem here, but principle alone tells me Fight Pass is a butt pirate move on Uncle Dana's part...which means I refuse to buy anything Reebok too :dance013:

Bwanabud

Matt Hughes in bad accident with train.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...rlifted-medical-facility-truck-collides-train

Appears he was crossing a railroad track in his truck, hit broadside by a train in Central Illinois. He was air lifted to the nearest hospital, has been on a respirator and in a coma...has suffered head trauma.

He was traveling on a back country road in farm land, and no safety lights or road stops for the train...common in the very rural area. Details and information is very spotty, and family asking for privacy in this difficult time.

Best wishes and prayers to Matt and the Hughes family, I will keep an eye on the story for updates....This happened on June 16, 10:45am

Meraxes

Veteran
Wow, there's just so many distractions in this world, you never know when somethings coming. Legend of the sport, many memories. Thoughts are with him so he pulls through...

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My heart goes out to Matt and his family.

The UFC 213 sounds like I might buy it. Lots of top ten fighters in that card.

The Bones vs Cormier card sounds weak so far. Well the Manuwa fight might be good. Might even buy that one hehe.

-Ironlion

August 26th fmj vs cmg .Or CMG vs fmj .... :)

Navigation problems with the phone! .But what,Matt Hughes broke down on the track ? Get the impression he drove onto the track simultaneously with the train passing !!! ?
... Pity will smith aka Hancock wasn't at hand !!
Ge' well soon Matt,jus sayin

Gonna schooOL mayweather he is. !:D Better watch he dunna chEAT!

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Folks

Ryan Bader vs Phil Davis and Mitrione vs Fedor today .
Might want to fire up a stream Bwana .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bader / Davis was awful. There have been some decent fights tonight, but that wasn't one of them.

I'm afraid to watch Fedor / Mitrione.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Folks

So long Fedor .
It was a great ride bro .

Phil Davis is a bully . Fights like a winner when he gets the advantage . Looks scared to be hit .

LOL at Wandy .
In Brazil you have hespect you keep your teeth ? Not this time Wandy .

The American Gangster called out Fedor . Guys with pillow fists like Chael are the ideal match for the Last Emperor .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

jesbuds

I like Bader but that fight with Phil Davis didn't look all that different from their UFC fight a few years back. Honestly I had it slightly for Davis but those were hard rounds to judge, love that Big John stopped them and said, "You gotta fight and give them something to judge!" Didn't catch the PPV fights but saw Mitrione/Fedor and funny ending.

I can't really look forward to Cormier/Jones, just doesn't seem like it'll happen but who knows. Have a feeling if it does happen, Jones will win, he'll get the title and within 6-12 months be suspended for something else.

UFC 213 looks like a fun card though, lot of fights there I'm looking forward to.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I actually pay for Fight Pass, so I watched the early prelims today. I can't legally watch the second two hours of prelims, since my cable provider doesn't have Fox Sports 2. I guess a free stream is the only option.

Chiesa / Lee should be a fun fight. I've been a fan of Chiesa since he was on TUF.

I'm also afraid to watch BJ Penn vs Dennis Siver. BJ is a legend of the sport. He should have retired years ago just like Fedor should have.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Penn should just quit. Hendricks looks about the same. They are good still but not gonna go to the top anymore.

Lee is an athlete and all round fighter, Chiesa is a all round fighter and average athlete. Do not think he has the ability to beat Lee in most fights, and most likely not this last one even if allowed to go the distance.

Kish dropped a duece while being choked. I would have given up in 5 seconds I am sure. So tough.

Classic Guida, get in your face and grind you down. Not really exciting but he is somehow fun to watch.

Latest posts

Latest posts