Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Original Glue > Original Glue #4 - Part II

Thread Title Search
Original Glue #4 - Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-31-2017, 05:02 AM #101
Dollar

Dollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturgeongeneral View Post
My 60 day gg4 View ImageView Image

Sturgeon! right on! lookin good! I vegged and flowered in rockwool for a bit with tha GG and had nothing but problems. Props to ya brother for getting it done right!
Dollar is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:44 PM #102
time2shine

time2shine will become famous soon enough
hey guys just wondering whats the protocol if you spot a dud in the garden?? i had a few go dud this round....i saw someone posted a pic in the start of this thread of one.. do you guys recommend dropping it and sourcing another cutting elsewhere? i really want to keep it.. but im worried about ruining other genetics. has anyone figured out a way to fix this problem yet??? sorry if this isnt the place for this.. tried reading some of the other threads and they are so all over the place its hard to determine what is the right steps to take...
awesome pics guys and thanks for any imput!
time2shine is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2017, 01:09 PM #103
pacoclandestino

pacoclandestino is just really nicepacoclandestino is just really nicepacoclandestino is just really nicepacoclandestino is just really nicepacoclandestino is just really nicepacoclandestino is just really nicepacoclandestino is just really nicepacoclandestino is just really nice
Second round ready!!!

Hi people,ready for a second round,see what i get this time

Changed my set up,gained lots of height so i can give proper veg(am plannig around 21/28 days veg),moved from 24x3ltrs pots to 9X11 ltr pots under 600w.The babies arrived 4 days a go they are at 0,7 EC with lots of root stimulant on 1 ltr pots(from the time being),from tomorow will bring it up to 0,9 EC,planning to keep it between 0,9/1 EC all veg period,will be topping them whenever i see,there is some very good examples in the post on how to do it and am sure i will get help from you people to get the best out of it
pacoclandestino is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2017, 02:22 PM #104
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
That's a nice and clean setup you have there...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2017, 02:52 PM #105
pacoclandestino

pacoclandestino is just really nicepacoclandestino is just really nicepacoclandestino is just really nicepacoclandestino is just really nicepacoclandestino is just really nicepacoclandestino is just really nicepacoclandestino is just really nicepacoclandestino is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
That's a nice and clean setup you have there...
Thanks!!!:bi ggrin:
the best thing that happened to me as a grower was to come across this post,after years ,growing weed became an automatic thing to me,sometimes better than others,but without excitement,since i discovered this post and see the love some of you people put into it ,excitement is back, am enjoying growing again,cant wait for this batch to grow and start working on them,learning new things and other ways really makes me happy!!!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:25 PM #106
ZIO GREEN
OUTLAW

ZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really nice
https://anesiaseeds.com/shop/gorilla-glue-4#prettyPhoto

Another gg4 vendor.....
ZIO GREEN is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2017, 04:04 PM #107
pacoclandestino

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIO GREEN View Post
Just checked the GG4 strains webpage GG4 S1 seeds will be available spring 2017,that will stop the usual nonsense,still rather getting a cut of the original,but this will definetly help,I hate the way you can´t really know this days if what you are getting is the real deal or a fake

Old 02-01-2017, 04:41 PM #108
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
so glad to have the real deal now that i know duds R in circulation
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2017, 04:41 PM #109
pacoclandestino

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansbuds View Post
GG4 & SLG at 60 days (SLG = super lemon glaze = super lemon haze x GG4 )

View Image

this tray is all GG4

View Image

this tray has 3 SLG in back & 2 GG4 in front

View Image

GG4

View Image

SLG

View Image
Hi Dan
Would it be much to ask if you can take a photo from the side on the 60 days tray?is to see the extent of how much do you clean of leaves,buds etc under the nets,my new set up pretends to be a copy of your one,am in no hurry!!
Thanks in advance

Old 02-01-2017, 06:05 PM #110
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacoclandestino View Post
Hi Dan
Would it be much to ask if you can take a photo from the side on the 60 days tray?is to see the extent of how much do you clean of leaves,buds etc under the nets,my new set up pretends to be a copy of your one,am in no hurry!!
Thanks in advance
yeah i can do that . i harvest one tray last night , but the other tray is there for another week , plus i stripped the legs on the other side at 21 days , i'll get pics of that too .

the tray i harvested last night ....... no popcorn buds at all !!!! every single bud was sellable !

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.