Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Original Glue > Original Glue #4 bud pic thread

Thread Title Search
Original Glue #4 bud pic thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2013, 01:25 AM #1
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Original Glue #4 bud pic thread

Please read!!
Lets please limit this thread to pictures of Original Glue #4 in flower or dried bud shots.The main Original Glue thread can be found here,
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=255539,direct any questions you may have to that thread,to repeat,this is a picture only thread.

Original Glue #4 FAQ
1 this is a clone only variety,it is not available in any dispensary.
2 at this time there are no seeds available or any immediate plans for seeds to be made available.
3 it is being spread friend to friend,be patient and it may come to your circle of friends.
4 keep in mind the site TOU which you all agreed to and is only there for your safety.as awesome as this cut is,its just another cut,theres others out there...pop some seeds instead,no cut is worth risking your security for!!!

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2013, 01:29 AM #2
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
now,rant over,how about a few pics to start things off..

24 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2013, 01:32 AM #3
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

18 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:26 PM #4
OLDproLg
Banned

OLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to all
Ok thats it........

Now ive seen it all,it dont get any better!!!!
wishing/tryin/searchin,hintin...
Lg
OLDproLg is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:33 PM #5
Ga farmer
Banned

Ga farmer has a spectacular aura aboutGa farmer has a spectacular aura aboutGa farmer has a spectacular aura about
Simply mouth watering!
Ga farmer is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2013, 05:18 PM #6
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

another couple of plants coming down in a week..

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2013, 08:30 PM #7
resinryder
Rubbing my glands together

resinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivor
Edited

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even on a canna board.

Last edited by resinryder; 06-30-2013 at 09:23 PM..
resinryder is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2013, 09:05 PM #8
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinryder View Post
Guess it will be a matter of time before some asshole starts giving cuts to a dispensary.
You take some nice pics of her Unc.
i suppose if there was a dispensary that was actually about treating patients and not about treating emptywalletitis it would be different but i personally know of no such beast...until then freely spread by friends seems to be working just fine...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:12 PM #9
resinryder
Rubbing my glands together

resinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivor
edited out

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even on a canna board.

Last edited by resinryder; 06-30-2013 at 09:23 PM..
resinryder is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2013, 09:20 PM #10
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinryder View Post
What I was referring to is this. Now that we will have dispensaries in NV, if they get the GG#4 cut then I could, according to the law, no longer grow it because it would be a strain that they have and not just a strain that I have that treats my conditions. Part of the new law says that the patient can continue to grow if a dispensary doesn't have the strain the patient uses to treat their symptoms.
well,that sucks but this is a discussion best had in the other thread,no offense intended you understand but this is the flower pix sub forum and if possible i would like to keep this thread for pictures and commentary about said pictures.

those are extremely important issues that deserve discussion but i would appreciate it if we can all keep this thread on track,theres already a 140+ page thread to talk about the strain.i want everyone to feel free to post here,but again,lets try to keep it to flower pics and dried bud pics please!

11 members found this post helpful.