What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where's all the pure Indica's?

D

Dr.Suess

They are out there bud sensi afghani#1 or kcbrains aghani special I can think of many more depends what flavour you're looking for really

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
KCBrains was pure shit. For me anyways. Looked sativa and never finished. Crap smoke.

I was satisfied with Maple Leaf Indica by Sensi. Take it about 60 days. I took it too long but was still good.

D

Dr.Suess

KCBrains was pure shit. For me anyways. Looked sativa and never finished. Crap smoke.

Did you only had one phenotype from the pack? I've read there are favourable phenos like skunky ones but having said that people have always talked rubbish about KCBrains but I've never had a bad plant from them

therevverend

Veteran
Ran CSI Humboldt's Purple Urkle Outdoors this year. Was surprised it was a real Indica. Smelled hashy sweet.
picture.php

picture.php

Leaf shape.
picture.php

Started it in late March/April biggest was 4-5 feet, smallest 2 feet. The other strains I ran got 2-3 meters. Harvest Oct 7-24.

neongreen

Veteran
Mazar-i-Sharif (RSC) springs to mind.

The Blazing Pistileros used to do "Humboltistan" which is supposed to be a pure affie, but I think that might be out of stock everywhere now?

Derg Corra (which I'm a part of) also have a few lines that might interest you, although they are mostly currently out of stock/awaiting a restock very soon (Edit to add: Looks like new stock is in!):
AOF (Pakistani)
Another pure Pakistani
A Helmand Afghani
Viking (reputedly an old Afghani that was kept alive in Holland - does well outdoors... see my 2015 gallery for some pics)

Edit to add: There is also Black Domina F3, Leb 27, Mighty Mite, and Sensi Star F2s at the same shop which might also be of interest.

If there is a restock on some of those (especially AOF) I wouldn't hang around, as it may be the last restock for a while!

Also not sure if Taskenti (nearly pure Uzbekistani) from CBG is still available as reggs, but I think there are still fems available?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you only had one phenotype from the pack? I've read there are favourable phenos like skunky ones but having said that people have always talked rubbish about KCBrains but I've never had a bad plant from them

I ran 5 or so as I recall. Got 2 females that were spindly, low producers. They were almost identical. Poor buzz too.

sadpanda

There is a new Deep Chunk release (monkey balls). And for Sativa lovers there is a new stock of CBG Punto Rojo! :)
CBG? interesting. I recently used Thin Layer Chromatography to test five random Australian strains i got off the darkweb, interestingly all 5 showed decent levels of CBG, with one showing especially high levels (lane #5 on both plates - CBG is the yellow-orange dot under the red THC dot ... note that none of these samples show any CBD, which wouldve appeared as an orange dot above the red THC dot):
tlc-eluentee32.jpg

But it still seems at the moment there is only desire for either THC or CBD... (i guess in 2016 it's still too early days for people demanding THCV, CBG etc!). btw Lane #1 also shows high CBC, CBN and THCV

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ He means Cannabiogen by the CBG. I have a couple packs of Punto Rojo but not sure if viable, hope Charlie has more coming like I heard.