What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Missouri misses by 23 sigs

paper thorn

Veteran
The effort to get a legalization proposition on the November ballot in Missouri was 23 signatures short.
Now they have to wait till 2018.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
They legalized medicinal marijuana. Journey of a million miles starts with the first step and all that.

GastroGrower

I left Missouri half a decade ago for this reason. So glad they've decided to start moving forward in a progressive manner.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Gastrogrower I can’t blame you for leaving. I took a lil vacation myself but I’m back and it couldn’t be at a better time.

redlaser

Veteran
Good for Missouri, they are one of the worst states for pot in the past.
In 1996 they sentenced a guy to life without parole for a six pound sale.
He had a prior possession charge and another for sales of a couple pounds of pot,
but still, life is insane.

Governor commuted the sentence a few years back.

St. Phatty

Good for Missouri, they are one of the worst states for pot in the past.
In 1996 they sentenced a guy to life without parole for a six pound sale.
He had a prior possession charge and another for sales of a couple pounds of pot,
but still, life is insane.

Governor commuted the sentence a few years back.

Is that the Will Foster case ?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
He was the sad sack that got extradited back from California to Oklahoma to serve his 94 year term.

It must be some other normal citizen whose life was ruined and family scarred.

I'm glad we had a revolution so we achieved accurate representation.

:jerkit:

redlaser

Veteran
Guys name was Jeff Mizanskey. Did twenty years of that life sentence, hell of a lot longer than most people do for crimes of violence.

Latest posts

Latest posts