What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghostrider OG V2

ChemCat

Just starting 7 Ghostriders, looks as though it's 7/7 germ rate, this won't be much of a journal/diary but just a general report on what i find, i'll try and provide pictures and as much info as i can, any tips and info on this strain would be much appreciated.

Thanks folks...

nickman

Veteran
I just got done growing 7 female ghostriders... Everyone of them was stellar... They all leaned heavy towards the white... They went9-10 weeks... Funny thing was, the two that I grew under my t5 came out better then the 5 I had under the 1000 watter... It's a great strain bro... Go to my albums... I have a ghostrider album...

cannawolf

Yeah! i growed also some ghostriders v2 and got 5 females and they were all really good medicine. I also second what nickman said, i got that lovely earthy undertone, one of them got a nice fruity smell also and it tastes really good, very hashy in almost all of the phenos i got, and very pleasnt and strong smoke. Can't wait to harvest my next one.

ChemCat

Thanks for the info nickman and cannawolf

I've ended up with 3 plants after some troubles, i got 2 indica pheno's and 1 sativa, the sativa is not bushing just growing to one stem, the other 2 are growing side leaves, so i hope the sativa leaner and one bushy are females, guess it's too much of a big shout to ask for 3 females haha

I'll try and get some pics up of them

Thanks Guys

ChemCat

What happened to the other plants???

2 didn't end up sprouting because i put them in the medium/coco without letting the tap root come out a bit and 2 ended up dying, i think my temps were a bit to high, bit of a bummer but it's a learning curve anyhows

Gardening Angel

Veteran
2 didn't end up sprouting because i put them in the medium/coco without letting the tap root come out a bit and 2 ended up dying, i think my temps were a bit to high, bit of a bummer but it's a learning curve anyhows

Hey Chemcat,

Thanks for the update

Sorry to hear about you losing a few seeds
Looking forward to your pics

GA

Bmac1

Veteran
picture.php

Here you go.

You need to put the pic link between this:

ChemCat

picture.php

This is the biggest of the 3 and one of the 2 that i thought that was Indie leaning, I thought it was male but now i'm certain it's a female, it's the stickiest and smelliest so i'm well happy about it

CC

ChemCat

picture.php

This is the smallest less bushiest and the one i thought was more Sativa leaning but it turned out to be smaller and slower growing than the other two, definite female

CC

ChemCat

Just to confirm i got what i hoped for, #1 is female and #3 is too, 2 different pheno's and the ones that i hoped would be females, over the moon

CC

Latest posts

Latest posts