What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

twisted fruit v2?

fatburt

does anyone have experience with motarebel twisted fruit?

i love fruity strains and from 1 report i read i want this strain...
there is a pink lemonaid pheno that is supposed to be epic

neongreen

Veteran
I've never heard a bad report about any of mota's strains. I love his Rombolt (the only strain of his I've managed to grow out so far)! Not sure if twisted fruit is available anywhere right now, but if you search "Irie Vibe Seeds" you will find more of mota's work. I hear he will be re-releasing some of his old strains soon too.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I picked up a pack of twisted fruit v 2 last year in michigan, a couple compassion clubs carried motas stuff. Popped the first five last year and got to girlies, one wreaking heavily of strawberry, but tasted a little closer to plushberry than strawberry cough. The other pheno was super dense and frosty with straight lemon pledge aromas, seven grams I dry cured buds of the lemon pheno turned into two grams of shatter, so it's a hella potent cross. Neither were yielders and both stretched a ton. The berry girl had a chill relaxing head high, the lemon girl was more grab you by the booboo. I'm currently testing the third and last pheno now, which seems to be growing more like an og and has a musty lemon mothball smell.

Strawberry pheno in veg

Pheno currently being tested

Wish I had some photos of the lemon pheno I threw out, it was deffinetly the more potent one but we were shooting for some strawberry and we got it so all in all I'd highly recommend this strain if u want a unique tasting sativa
:tiphat: