What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi seeds?

I have read he has real good seeds. Im about to buy some, but cant decide on which to get. I wish i could afford all of them. So its down to
solos stash,tigers milk, love triangle, and prayer tower. Can anyone weigh in with any info?, to help me decide before their gone. Thanks

Cannavore

Veteran
Depends on what you want... Love Triangle and Solos Stash have OG's as mothers and the same father, Tigers Milk is knockout bedtime stuff, and Prayer Tower is probably the total opposite of Tigers Milk.

Im assuming you're looking at the stock that's on the mug shop. I'd suggest Goji OG if you don't have that one yet.

If it were me, I'd buy Solo's Stash, Prayer Tower, and Goji OG or Tigers Milk... Its really up to what you're looking for in terms of effect and whatnot.

Don't wait too long. His shit disappears quick.

Also check out the IC Bodhi thread for more info
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=62677

Depends on what you want... Love Triangle and Solos Stash have OG's as mothers and the same father, Tigers Milk is knockout bedtime stuff, and Prayer Tower is probably the total opposite of Tigers Milk.

Im assuming you're looking at the stock that's on the mug shop. I'd suggest Goji OG if you don't have that one yet.

If it were me, I'd buy Solo's Stash, Prayer Tower, and Goji OG or Tigers Milk... Its really up to what you're looking for in terms of effect and whatnot.

Don't wait too long. His shit disappears quick.

Also check out the IC Bodhi thread for more info
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=62677
Thanks, im leaning towards tigers milk

smk8000

Never ran his stuff but I have Dream Lotus, Sunshine Daydream, and Love Triangle on deck waiting. Excited to see what comes of it given what I've heard about the quality of his seeds.

I have some goji,dream lotus,and jabbas stash veggin.(week 5)I started with 32 seed plants.I killed 16 males so far.Hope the rest are all girls.Can't wait to see what gems I find!!!!!!! I want to grab his lucky charms,sunshine daydream,and silver mountain.

guy fawkes

Veteran
i quite fancy his ancient og, sounds like it could be very promising , not bad priced either for the genetics , any one got any views on this strain, supposed iranian mother of all og's x snow lotus??

Cartel530

Veteran
i quite fancy his ancient og, sounds like it could be very promising , not bad priced either for the genetics , any one got any views on this strain, supposed iranian mother of all og's x snow lotus??

Its not the mother of all OG's.. Its a strain bodhi found on his travels and the flavor and smell is OG. Its not directly related to any of the OG kush that we all know here in america.

It was bodhi's appalachia strain ( H & L's Cut) that was actually entered in the HTCC and won. Not Ken's BAY11.. Their Bay11 is their recreation of it.

So you know your genetics are good when a big company steals your genetics.. Renames it.. then wins the cup. Not to mention they love to advertise the whole "HTCC 2011 Winner". You can find the story in the BAY11 thread.

spaceboy

looks like its from some 72 iranian bagseed grown out stateside in the 80's

From Bodhi:

"Originally Posted by OldLuck View Post
What can you tell us about the ancient og?
i
got this beauty from a good friend and fellow breeder last year, really beautiful plant and very og like. it was originally from iranian bagseed from 72, then grown out stateside in the mid eighties, and exist only as a clone now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zion View Post
Ohh man! Hows that Ancient OG smelling Bodhi? Looks like a tasty little number bro. Thats the 72' Iran cross if Im not mistaken.

creamy earthy og with an even bigger yield then goji, but without berry and more citron.

guy fawkes

Veteran
Its not the mother of all OG's.. Its a strain bodhi found on his travels and the flavor and smell is OG. Its not directly related to any of the OG kush that we all know here in america.

It was bodhi's appalachia strain ( H & L's Cut) that was actually entered in the HTCC and won. Not Ken's BAY11.. Their Bay11 is their recreation of it.

So you know your genetics are good when a big company steals your genetics.. Renames it.. then wins the cup. Not to mention they love to advertise the whole "HTCC 2011 Winner". You can find the story in the BAY11 thread.

think il invest in a pack mate , sound like i cant fail with it , cheers :tiphat:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Sounds like the fake clone from Progressive Options called Pre80's or 70's Iranian OG...which is complete Bullshit...but the description of it growing viney and like an OG hhhmmm sounds like that PO Cut...

If he had real Iranian Genetics he'd be crossing that shit to everything known to man ....

DR Green Thumb and Bohdi dont have Real Iranian Genetics...

guy fawkes

Veteran
Sounds like the fake clone from Progressive Options called Pre80's or 70's Iranian OG...which is complete Bullshit...but the description of it growing viney and like an OG hhhmmm sounds like that PO Cut...

If he had real Iranian Genetics he'd be crossing that shit to everything known to man ....

how do you know mate? just wondering if its not then what is it and why lie about it?

not being a dick mate just trying to work out just whats really in the ancient og

edit any input on the fake clone? any good,?

GOT DANK

Veteran

get ur head out of ur ass. just because you think ur da only one with Real Iranian Genetics??? get over urself. if it was so dank how come no one is talkin about it??? wheres ur keeper out of ur 1000s of beans???

Storm Shadow

Veteran
get ur head out of ur ass. just because you think ur da only one with Real Iranian Genetics??? get over urself. if it was so dank how come no one is talkin about it??? wheres ur keeper out of ur 1000s of beans???

So you know about Progressive Options Pre-79 Iranian OG? Iran doesnt export weed you moron...There is no Iranian Weed leaving the country and being sold in the West...thats just dumb asses who nothing about the world gobble that shit up..just like you ...

Iran fought a gnarly war since 1979 up until the late 80's... Nada was coming out of that country... they dont even smoke weed in Iran ...its all Hash baby...and yeah until someone proves otherwise..

Iam the EXPERT on this forum when it comes to Iranian Genetics...prove me otherwise fool...Im about to grow 700+ plus plants outdoor this season...you wanna call me out?

Ive found 2 phenos so far in all the years of me growing the Iranian genetics..only 2 were worthy of my standards...

Yet magically ...all these people grow 1-2 seeds and find magic...

BULLSHIT...

GOTDANK understand a lil better now kid? Go back to your to your small world you Certified Arm Chair Expert...your always swinging on my Neezutzz

spaceboy

So you know about Progressive Options Pre-79 Iranian OG? Iran doesnt export weed you moron...There is no Iranian Weed leaving the country and being sold in the West...thats just dumb asses who nothing about the world gobble that shit up..just like you ...

Iran fought a gnarly war since 1979 up until the late 80's... Nada was coming out of that country... they dont even smoke weed in Iran ...its all Hash baby...and yeah until someone proves otherwise..

Iam the EXPERT on this forum when it comes to Iranian Genetics...prove me otherwise fool...Im about to grow 700+ plus plants outdoor this season...you wanna call me out?

Ive found 2 phenos so far in all the years of me growing the Iranian genetics..only 2 were worthy of my standards...

BULLSHIT...

GOTDANK understand a lil better now kid? Go back to your to your small world you Certified Arm Chair Expert...your always swinging on my Neezutzz

U found only 2 phenos, yet u still grow it? U sound like u need to smoke some of it too...

RespectGreen

Veteran

BULLSHIT...

My city has the highest population of arabs in the U.S, my old high school had more arabs then white or black people..... if your going to tell me your the only one who has seeds from the middle east, then your just lying to yourself.... N' also that they don't smoke it, my girl is arab, I'm around plenty middle easterners they all go to there homelands and smoke....

I know people with family/friends from:
Jordan
Iraq
Iran
Lebanon

Especially the Iraqi/Irananians... Them mofo's around are always getting in to shit then fleeing back home, then fleeing back when heats died down..... They all have stories about herb at home.... They say herb a rarity, and hash is common but they all have smoked herbs too... Being from there like anywhere else it's all about who you know n' these people range from 25-60 I speak of

I've bit in to your story, and it's cool you've preserved some.... But your not the only person with Iranian seeds... Hell if I wanted to I garuantee 110% I could pay one of these guys to come up with seeds...

Your not the only arab pothead in this world

Some people man, I'm tired of this my shit smells like flowers....

Your the only iranian expert cuz no one else gives hoot..

Idk I've always thought you had decent posts, but this shit is old..... If you could only see what the others have said about even people that have met you or spoke with you in your home state are tired of ur bs

Storm Shadow

Veteran
You dont get it do you? Cannabis only grows in a small part of Iran....a place that normal citizens do not travel to nor have access to..... Keep acting like you know something about a place your clueless about...

When you compared Iraq and Iran...I stopped reading...only shows how stupid you are about the whole region and its people ....

Bro Science 101...until someone can show me otherwise...you guys can keep trying