What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Lights from Nirvana

syko2

Northern Lights from Nirvana​

Overall Rating: 10 Stars **********
Phenotype - primarily Indica / Sativa Mixed
In Maturation - 60 to 65 days upto 90 days
Out Door Maturation Unknown maturation time July/Aug

Sexual Results Standard (M/F)

Stature Somewhat short and squat

Odor Level -9
Odor Description - Pine, Fruity & Strong
Taste Level -8
Taste Description -Strong earthy and fruity
Ease -4
Appearance -10
Potency -10
Effect -Varied effects
Medical Use -Good for body pain Good for head pain Reduces nausea a Good overall medicine

Grower's Report

This is the best weed I have ever grown or smoked! Best high I ever experienced and very easy to grow.

I started by germing a few seed's with a high sucsess rate. Seedling's were under 2 x 32 watt fluro's for 3 day's in a 50/50 mix of promix/perlite. I moved the seedling's directly under a 1000 watt MH @ 1 1/2 ' away. I veged in 22 oz cups then transplanted into 2 liter soda bottles @ 30 day's old with same mix with added coco coir and grow rocks.

Veg nutrient:
MGro 4-12-4
Schultz 10-15-10
Blood/Bone Meal
Epsom Salt
Cal/MAG suplaments
BC Technaflora Hydroponic Nutrient
Hydroponic Speical
Trive Alive B-1

I flowered and determed sex in the 2 litters...

Flower Nutrient
Schultz 10-60-10
Bone/Blood meal
Epsom Salt
Cal/MAG Suplaments
BC Technaflora
Hydroponic Speical
Thrive Alive B-1

The NL's grew very fast and healthy, very short and squat. Only took 6 days to show sex. I took & rooted several cutting's and kept 1 for a mother, then sent a cutting into flower. I did not top the clone so the it grew 1 large cola.

t_NLsbudlarge.JPG

At 65 days I harvested, yeild was just over 1/2 oz @ harvest.

t_NLsHarvest1.JPG

Dry/cured for 4 day's then placed into a cure jar for 1 week befor sampling. Very nice indeed..
t_CureJar1.JPG

The smell was strong fruity and earthy. The taste was the same, some fruity and pine tastes with earthy tones. Another that comes to mind is Hashy!

Smoke was heavy and strong again Hashy! Hit the loungs kinda hard and will put you back in the chair for a seconed or 2.

t_ZindicaBUD44.JPG

The High is the best I have ever experienced. 2 hit's gives you a brain rush that hit's you in the temples 1st then punches you right in the forhead. Befor you know it the NL's has you so relaxed and mellow. The stone just rushes all over & threw your body and it never let's you go. Just a slightly head over body high but the body is not far behind at all.

This is perfect for med users. Not an everyday smoke thoe. This is unreal and should be charished! I would sertenly pay $150 for a quarter of this bud!

Garden Size 3 x 5 closet SOG
Bloom wattage 1300watts
Garden Height 56"
Garden Plants p/sq.ft 1
Garden Yield per Plant 1 (oz)
Garden Type Sea of Green /Perpetual
Garden Feed Chemical and Organic
Garden Description

Flowered in a walk in closet with a 1000 watt MH and 300 watts of Fluro's. Couple fan's to cool and vent.

I used a SOG grow to flower, in a soil-less medium. The Mix was equail part's Pro-Mix, Coco Coir and Perlite w/ added grow rocks.

t_nlszindicasensilarge.JPG

t_BOXOBUD4.JPG

I used the Bottom feeding/watering. Feeding every 3rd or 4th watering.
pH was kept between 6.2 and 7.0. Temp's/RH between 69/80 RH 30/50%.

G

Wow man! I had no idea Nirviana's NL was so potent. I tried Sensi's and it was just so-so. I apreciate the detailed report. Think I might have to get some. What you got going next?

jbarsk8

That was a great report Syko2. I, as well, had no clue Nirvana's version was so potent, I may be picking this one up too :D

This is an exemplary report. Good job and conrats on the successful grow. Have you tried any other strains from Nirvana? So far I've growin B52, Skunk #1, Durban Poison, Pure Power Plant, and Afghani. I'm waiting on some Ice seeds to arrive and then I'll try those. I hear they're pretty good.

syko2

SmokeyPufmaster said:
Wow man! I had no idea Nirviana's NL was so potent. I tried Sensi's and it was just so-so. I apreciate the detailed report. Think I might have to get some. What you got going next?

Hey SmokeyP, Right now I have several Nirvana strains going, White Widow also very nice, Master Kush Very..very nice & Papya. These Nirvana strains are quality to say the least & I have kept mothers of them all except the Papya for close to 6 months now. I am also growing 3 of my all time faviorts Fruitbowl from Sunshine Seeds (Sweet Tooth #3 x Purple Maui), as well I have Somas NYCD which right now is the most potient strain in my garden (both indoor & out)..I have been growing this for about 1 year now & last but surely not least Zindica (NL's x AK-47 x G-13 x Jamacian Kingsbreed)

I am also growing WYD x NL's, Sensi Sk & Sweet Tooth #3 and a unknow strain I found growing outide in my back yard a few weeks ago..why not lol

As for what-z next..man their o many to choose from & most of these strains are the back bone to many of my own cross'..after this summer I'll be growing mot of the cros' from this grow including Master Kush x Fruit Bowl, NYCD x Zindica, Zindica x WW, NYCD x Sensi Sk & WYD x NLs x NYCD just to name a few..

s2

syko2

jbarsk8 said:
That was a great report Syko2. I, as well, had no clue Nirvana's version was so potent, I may be picking this one up too :D
THank's I would sugest showering & takin' care of your affairs for the night befor you bust this smoke out..couch heaven
:joint:

s2

syko2

Cannabisourus said:
This is an exemplary report. Good job and conrats on the successful grow. Have you tried any other strains from Nirvana? So far I've growin B52, Skunk #1, Durban Poison, Pure Power Plant, and Afghani. I'm waiting on some Ice seeds to arrive and then I'll try those. I hear they're pretty good.
as stated in my previous post yes, I have & they are beyond measure! Quality, price ect..can't go wrong with Nirvana. I had ordered Ice several month ago but they never showed up..I never contacted Nirvana thoe hell a small loss compaired to the many I have received prior. Afghani is something I'd like to grow in the future hell the list you provided is seriously nice great choises..

Thank you all ..time to VAP some Cali-o

Enjoy~!

s2

G

Syko
Nice looking nugszie.. Great stuff ay.. I have 2 seeds of his.. lol..
Also i am growing a NL from KC brains.. Lets see how she turns out just started 12/12

top of my NL

side shot of my Northern Lights

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
New picz are up LQQK see... Now in 12/12

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

nice report syko, I also agree its the most potent smoke I've grown

these pics can help prove your point ;)

wow... i got a buncha strains from nirvana too bad NL wasn't one of them... oh well maybe next order. right now i got ice k2 misty ww wr super skunk bubblicious citral big bud oaxacan sativa (gypsy's freebie) durban x skunk #1. also i was wondering how the master kush is? i've smoked some of it where i'm from, but the seedstock was from a different company. Peace & Love -A

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Zindica!!!! You will have to post a smoke report when you get around to it. I remember those pink pistil buds on OG... i always wanted to grow it. Sounds so exotic :D:D

take care and btw EXEMPLARY smoke report.