What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Simply Out of Control: Oil & Kief

G

15624oel2.jpg

15624oel1.jpg

G

:listen2:Can I come visit?:bigeye: RezDog High Life (to the tune of the Miller beer guy)

G

that right thar looks like some high octane smoke! how do you like to puff your kif and oils & hash? on their own in screened pipes? bongs? in a joint? mixed with grass in a pipe?

my favorite method is a screened glass bong, laboratory style with the glass on glass joints :D

NEED ONE OF THOSE BHO TUBES , ARGGHGHGH few more weeks and it shall be mine!

Kickass!

THC

jbarsk8

god damn rez, if you made that little kif pile a little more circular, it looks like you'd have one of those cookies (can't remember the damn name) with a hershey kiss in the middle, nice and melted and fresh outta the oven, crazy man :D

G

That SQ looks righteous!

Oil is fun to make and even better to end the day with....

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
That looks pretty wicked...

Intoxicating flow like thug's passion... You guys will never get me to stop blastin... your better asking Ariel Sharon for compassion. Your better off beggin for 20 points from a label. Chemically unstable... set to explode... foretold by the deep sea scrolls written in code. So if your message ain't shit, fuck the records you sold... because if you go platinum it got nothing to do with luck... it just means a million people are stupid as fuck. - Immortal Technique

G

that doesnt even look like its from this planet let alone a plant, out of this world man.

Gamera

The trichs under the brown tar are from bho? fuck. That looks like heroin. (from pictures I saw in gym class)

Latest posts

Latest posts