What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

a couple of new seeds ....

G

guest123

remember i said i was making some seeds ?? well its been a long time since , but i did make them seeds i said i would , aswell as a few extras !!

Dr. D

Veteran
Lookin good wally u got anything not crossed with pineapple c99?? :biglaugh: no new ducksfoot crosses?? i got some of ur afghani x mango and ducks x afghani comin cant wait to try em out :yummy: :yummy:

G

guest123

hahahhaha , darn i thought you guys liked c99 ... i have some other things in the wings aswell ... youll love the affie crosses there , fun grows ...

Dr. D

Veteran
Yeh i cant wait to grow em....im probly one of the few that doesnt like c99 its too much of a trippy paranoia buzz for me...tho it looks like u got some very interestin crosses there..are they all done outdoors?

G

guest123

they were made indoors , and yep sure is some interesting stuff there , i can see some great grows coming from these babies .. oh and im giving them away for free aswell , cant argue with a price like that .. lol ...

G

guest123

just have to order some seeds from seedsdirect once ive sent them and they are packed etc , they will be part of the free seeds with every order deal ...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....Well done Wal!.....

..should make a nice 'Freebie' for Seedbay.....and the soon to be finished Seedboutique site...!!

G

nice...too damn nice

just when I thought I was gonna be done buying new seeds for awhile
....more new high end freebies pop up to tempt me to place more orders

sigh...
time to get serious and build a bigger grow room, me thinks

G

Go Team Gypsy again!

Now WallyDuck's new beans are freebies for Seedbay. WOW! Get out the wallet again.

I wonder when the "other" seedbanks catch on to the concept of BOGO; Buy One get One Free. Oh Well. What is good for the consumer is bad for the competition.

No wonder everyone else is always bashing Team Gyspy. Must be jealousy.

Avid

JLP

Veteran
Nice one Wally.

I got your seeds from DG the other day.I've got the Golden Pineapple and Affy Duck in my veg tray now.

Thanks for the seeds.

JLP

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Those are goin to make killer freebies.

ive been searchin for a decent pineapple strain

:yoinks: Pineapple99 crossed with web! :woohoo:

thans wallie,

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I just LOVE Redbud!

I just LOVE Redbud!

Major approval Wally... I have an order all made out for some of Master Soma's Somanna but I'll just wait until I hear your goodies are being sent as freebies from SDirect....