What's new

Vestas NFT Grow

G

Closed - I thank those of you who replied but its become apparent that there's way too may people with big egos in positions they shouldn't be in on this site. That's just my opinion of course but I'll act upon it accordingly.

While any forums on the cultivation of weed must in some respects always be a clique I feel these forums have so many "untouchables" and have so many hidden agendas that they have become unhelpful to noobs like me.

Once again that's just my opinion so if you're happy here then I wish you all the best.

This has nothing really to do with the HOG/*** situation but the attitudes of many people regarding this leave this a site to be sadly avoided. Too many people with hidden agendas who can't stop stoking the fires :badday: and its certainly not a place for noobs like me who don't understand (and frankly don't want to) the ins and outs of an argument between US growers/breeders - although its obvious there's way more history than that.

So I hope your plants grow true and your home remains your castle :wave:

G

Very clean looking. A very nice start to what I hope become's a awesome grow for you.

stay safe and grow the same way.

realhigh.

G

Yes it does do that, oh how I do miss that aroma and sweet bud to smoke.
Yes it can be explosive growth rate both in the plant in root system when all is running properly. I do think the GF will battle with the NL for the light when you go 12/12 as I remember my GF having a nice stretch to her.

Again I hope you the best with it all.

realhigh.

Good info to know. I was wondering weather or not to use the rockwool cubes to start seedlings for NFT. I would think that soil would work better, my only question is how do you transplant the seedlings from the soil into the hydroton or grow rocks without causing root damage? Or do you use something like peat pots?

G

Another NFT man..... Happy to have you. The root developement in the NFT is beyond anything I've seen (outside of Freedom Buckets). I've been doing NFT for about 4 yrs. and I think that with normal maintenance NFT should give you "0" problems. If ya need anything let me know.

Blatant :respect:

wikidcalibudgrl

Nice start Vesta :wave: I'm new to Hydro also,, tho i'm runnin a 4x4 E&F tbl (soon upgrading to an 8x4 i think :chin: ) looks like a clean little se up you got goin! Hope everything goes well on your first venture into this end of the growin pool :biglaugh:

G

All does to appear to be well in Vestas' cabinet.

They do look better now than before, not that before was bad, just now you can see that they are taking hold and growing well for you.

So that I get this correct, NFT, nutrient film technique, so that mean's you have a low level of solution in the root zone at all time's that is maintained by a float controlled valve from another reservoir?

Is this correct in how it is working?

realhigh.

Latest posts

Latest posts