What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Earth Juice Organic Plant Products

My local Hydro store caries the fallowing line of Earth Juice Products:

EARTH JUICE GROW
A Complete Liquid Organic Fertilizer, Grow Formulation

EARTH JUICE BLOOM
A Complete Liquid Organic Fertilizer, Bloom Formulation

EARTH JUICE CATALYST
Stimulate Growth and Production

EARTH JUICE ESCENTIAL SPRAY
Bounty of Fragrance

EARTH JUICE META-K
A Natural Liquid Potassium Fertilizer

EARTH JUICE MICROBLAST
Naturally Chelated Liquid Micronutrients

EARTH JUICE ASSIST
Natural Wetting Agent and Media Conditioner

Which of these do you use and at what doses do you find to be beneficial for MJ plants during each stage of development?

wikidcalibudgrl

Hey there Cannabisourus :
Unfortunately, the Earth Juice products are not very reilable by way of there %'s ,,, sometimes the products are much Much "hotter" then they state, other times they're %'s are Much lower then they state. These products are made just down the hill from me, and I know someone who's brother worked/s there,,,, use them if you like but just know they can be hotter then they say... or not hot enough.... :chin: if ya get my drift.
I have used them in the past and have since moved on,,, I now use GH 3 part,,, works great! but,, if you're looking for organic products I suggest PB products,,, i haven't used these but have heard and seen GREAT things come from them :wink:

G

I say trial & error. Works best.
But just my
twocents.gif

Sack's First Outdoor Grow

sack
bandit.gif

Thanks for the good info. I've decided to go with Iguana Juice, it's more expensive and I'll have to purchase it online, but from what I hear people have been getting some good results with it so its probobly worth it and Iguanas are totally cool too.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My buddy uses GH and i use EarthJuice ... his weed doesnt taste like mine at all..... now that could be good or bad..... I guess its a matter of opinion .... but Im stickin with EJ cause if it dont taste good I dont care how high it gets me :) Yea he flushes for a the last cpl weeks:)

Bucket Boy

EJ

EJ

Cannabisourous Ask Crazy Composer. He really also swears by the taste of EJ products. He got me convinced to give them a try.. :woohoo:

Well, I decided to finally get to the bottom of this before making any major life changing decisions like which nutrients to use for my next grow. I stopped into the local hydroponics supply store that makes Earth Juice and had a meaningful conversation with a knowlegeable member of their staff. To summarize the information I gathered, Earth Juice kicks extreme ass. The guy said "you have to know what you are doing" which I have translated for your convenience as "being willing to fork over a couple of extra bucks for the Microblast, Catalyst, and Ph Up/Down products;" all of which have their suggested usage amounts available by clicking here.

G

Iguana juice from Advanced Nutes is a killer line but check to make sure you can get the full line because a few of the nutes in their organic regime are not sold in the US at all. Pirranah and Tarrantual I don't think either one are available without some creative shipping.

I asked the guys at AN to give the rundown on their entire organic line and what I would need for a complete regime and it was 9-11 different ammendments depending on your philosophy on phosoload in flower. It came to just under $1,100.00 usd to follow their recommendations.

It can be done cheaper AN but I am not sure if better.

Get on thier specific website, there are some real microbiologist brainiacs up there that can tell ya alot about their stuff and how it reacts to specific strains. They are really into tuning a regime for each specific strain or family of strains, White Widow is thier current champion but they are working on others.

Tex

G

hey cannabisourus... i use... full stremgth grow, and full strengthneptunes harvest fish emulsion 2-4-1 (not ej) 2 tsp's epsom salts, and everyother feeding i do fullstrength microblast.. per gal. for veg.. i'll figure out bloom when the time comes.

R

rule35sub1

AN's entire line of organics was on ebay for $450. I thought that was a pretty good deal.

3legdog

EJ products

EJ products

I have used the EJ line on & off for several years & now when i use a bottled fert. i usually go with the Pure Blend line....strictly for ease of using the products (adjusting ph...etc). EJ really requires that you bubble the mix 24 or more hrs' which also helps with raising the ph...which seriously drops when ya add any EJ products. I will say that EJ makes the best ph up/down... its' all natural & only requires 1/4tea. for 1 point changes....funny i can see why they had to come out with a good adjuster..haha.

I often use the EJ bloom by itself very late in flowering with great results after i bubble it for 2 days. Also their cal/mag suppliment is a nice product if your water is stripped....i use distilled or rain water often & the cal/mag seems to help with the program. Well nuf out of me Peace everyone & keep um green 3legs :wave: :wave:

Burmese kiss :woohoo:

G

Pirranah and Tarrantual are available in the States TK. I've seen it in a few shops I frequent. Aint cheap I'll tell you that.

Blatant :respect:

mtnjohn

Veteran
piranah and tarantula are def available in the states i've got both-they made my ph go crazy high... like 6.8 (from 5.6) in less than a couple hours. i dont know if i made some errors this grow but i'll have the smallest harvest in a long time cuz of them. i'm gonna give them one more try and then we will know whats up for sure

G

my local hydro store doesnt even have PBP or earth juice products...any online aussie links?

Octagoner

I did side by side PBP and Advanced "Boxed Set" 2 month supply of budding nutrients (think the price for the boxed set was $750) with the exact same yield.

Which was good, but- the Advanced was supposed to be pH and TDS corrected for each week right out of the packet and it was not, so I did pH and TDS correct it to get the results...

I know not many growers out side of Humboldt have heard of Cutting Edge, but they are getting a lot of good word of mouth.

Cutting Edge Humtee, and their spider mite fix called Patrol are totally Organic.

A lot of the Octagon guys are using the Humtee.

Heard about this stuff called Green Paint, I got some coming from Aqua Marine Fertility Systems that apparently has beneficial anaerobes...(an organism (especially a bacterium) that does not require air or free oxygen to live.)

I was told that you feed this Green Paint four year earthworm vermicompost tea and yellow leaves disappear the next couple of days. Dude that turned me on to this has been solid in the past, I can't wait to get it.

3legdog

The 'green paint' ...lol... the name sounds a bit intimidating :yoinks: also sounds similar to the 'dark energy' i recently bought(haven't tried yet). Mabey not the same but would like to hear your results with this gp. Great grows all 3ld :joint:

G

O'Henry also swears by it, I am gonna go with Earth Juice on my next nute purchase. If CC and O'HENRY get the results they do then who can argue.

Mo,

G

guest3854

Metanaturals is also a very nice nute . Smells like chocolate and coffee ,mmm.
Plants grow very healthy and taste exceptional! Give it a try !

jdkronyk

metanaturals is probably the most complete line available in nor cal thats truly "available/soluable, and organic". ej works but all organics will work better with a humtea or compost tea every week or so. cutting edge is the most reliable nutrient on the market for the $$$ spent period.
there is this thing about pbp, and every time i bring it up it draws fire from my critics but here goes. pbp is not organic never was. the only organics from them is the original pb compost tea grow or bloom.pbp is a hybrid organic/chem, albiet works very well, the ammount you use is a total rip off for the price. better to go with lite salts and medium strength kelp and fish at under 1/2 the cost. but its user friendly and anyone who doesnt truly understand hydro can get great results very quickly.
advanced is just watered down high priced marketing. dont fall for it. just like dutch master. only difference is that they actually are growers too, so they talk the talk, throw their seminars, and have alot of awesome photos on their website. dont be fooled.
so honestly for yield, and quality i would recomend pbp as its so user friendly. and if your into oxygen and mycrobes then a 1/4 strength 2-or-3 part with medium strength organic additives. if your super hydro savy, try no salts, floating coco mycrobe house, lots of o2 ,medium strength organics(fish/kelp) and weekly doses of live aerobic mycrobe teas(humtea).foliar spray with kelps and fulvics, and rootfeed humic and ferment of plant materials.
good luck
j.d.