What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is some if the best organic nutrients I can get for soil

Not going 100% organic kuz I will be using it in ffof bit other then that yup... What would be the organic nutrients I can get or close to it good cheep organic nutrients would be OK sure its not much worse if its organic nutrients .. Mist be 100% organic nutrients tho.... And how many different bottles will I need all I been seeing in the line up of organic nutrients is 3 bottles unlike fff line up that has 20 different bottles u can use that's not 100% organic..... So how many bottles do I need not in to mixing my own teas and shit like that want a line up that will get me good results the hole grow just from using 3 to 5 bottles of organic nutrients...I here you can't burn plants with organic nutrients and no salt build up and I will be able to reuse my soil even using ffof soil so what all I need to get a great grow this next grow ty hope to here from y'all soon

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Look into the Earth Juice line.

It is still possible to burn the plants. Mix according to instructions on the bottle and you will be ok.

Earth Juice is good stuff. Terpy smooth good flavored herb is the result!

G

Gr33nSanta

high quality earth worm castings

thats it right there, end of the story! I am getting the best results right now with vermicompost, perlite and vermiculite. No promix no nothing, simply my castings (homemade) and aeration. From seeds to full blown flowering plants, can't burn em, can't underfeed em, it's perfect.

burmese

nettle for vegetating, and if you need you can slightly prolong flowering with it
guano, cuttlebone for flowering,
and good earth

St. Phatty

100 years ago, one of the answers to that question would have been

Night soil.

But there's a smell factor, a gross-me-out factor, and a possible Germ factor.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
He said he is looking for BOTTLED nutrients.

Let's not turn this into a who has more strange shit in their soil thread.

To the OP, I agree Neptune Harvest is another good one.