What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

US court upholds ban on selling guns to marijuana card holders

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
With out incriminating myself I can assure you in Nevada the background check does not look at the card holder registry. It is a confidential registry. The only way they would know is if you told them.

Colorado's registry was supposed to be confidential as well but when interns make mistakes & emails federal offices that confidentiality cesses to exist.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They already do control my private activities, and can throw me in jail with a criminal record for doing it. We first need laws to protect us from be labeled a criminal and ruining our lives over our beloved plant. I'm not even going to bicker over the details of which law is more righteous.

Your statement about laws legalizing cannabis somehow makes it more illegal is, god man, it's just ridiculous. I'm sorry. There's alot of good laws up for vote this November concerning legalization. Again, not even gonna argue on the details of each one. And if you stand behind that statement, lets just agree to disagree and walk away.

We don't need more laws to protect us.
All the protection laws for individuals we need were written & enacted in 1776. They're called the Constitution!
Laws aren't written to give you special right and privileges.
They're written in order to LIMIT your actions!

It's quite obvious when somebody has no clue how the system works. They have everything backwards just like they are told it is.

Latest posts

Latest posts