What's new

Prez pissed at Malia's pot smoking

jump /injack

Veteran
BUSTED! Angry Dad Barack RIPS Malia For ‘Pot’ Smoking Video Scandal
Find out how the president is laying down the law!
By Radar Staff
Posted on Aug 19, 2016 @ 7:08AM

The party’s over for Malia Obama! After RadarOnline.com released the shocking video of an eyewitness accusing President Obama‘s 18-year-old daughter of smoking pot, furious Barack confronted the teen on their summer vacation, said a source.

The source said that Barack went into crisis mode after the “First Wild Child” had to be hauled out of a house party on Martha’s Vineyard — just before local cops went in for a raid!

Wouldn't have been a big deal if he'd of taken the herb cannabis sativa off the proscribed list but he left it in the same category as heroin and crack. Maybe he'll see the light now, do the right thing Mr. President, pull your executive magic and make cannabis legal.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You expect the US Puppet... er... President to comply with the will of the people?

BWAHAJAHAJAHAJA!!!

Tynehead Tom

she should get treated like all the others in America that have been screwed over by the justice system. But no, she won't get charged.... just like Hilary, the democrats love to cover shit up and treat each other with a different set of laws than the rest of America.

corky1968

Veteran
Amsterdam school trip my ass. :laughing:

2B9C734700000578-3207790-image-m-75_1440379192270.jpg

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Obama to Malia: 'How dare you smoke pot Malia, after all I have given you and you disrespect me and behave like me when I was your age. I think you were bogarting too.'

armedoldhippy

Veteran
my biggest fear on this is that now, if he moves on pot, assholes will say (with no little justification) that he is only trying to protect HIS kids...her actions just cost him what little political cover he had to decrim/delist weed without stirring up morons..."i don't have a dog in this fight, my kids don't smoke pot..."

Sativan

Obama is the president so he has to act tough if his own family sees the light. What else coud he do? He couldn't exactly light up with her with, well not right yet anyway.

HomerNixon

the democrats love to cover shit up and treat each other with a different set of laws than the rest of America.

Yes, the Republicans NEVER would do such a thing. :pointlaug

Diehard, butthurt, partisan hack nerds are the (unintentionally) funniest people on the planet.

Latest posts

Latest posts