What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

There are none yet

Barn Owl

On March 29th, 2015 there are still no legal dispensaries open in Nevada. But they sure took a lot of patient money! Will they get their shit together this month?

Skip

Veteran
Sorry to hear that. Any idea when they'll open?

How do people get their medicine now? Delivery service?

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
They could open a dispensary tomorrow but they can sale anything until the grow facilities open, complete a grow, get it tested and approved, then sale it to a dispensary. So far I think only 1 grow facility has been approved by the state but won't up and running for quite sometimes. So dispensaries are quite a ways off.

Barn Owl

Sorry to hear that. Any idea when they'll open?

How do people get their medicine now? Delivery service?

You have to grow it or you can use one of the 25 or so illegal dispensaries on Weedmaps out of Las Vegas. The police won't officially bust them all until the "real" dispensaries open. I used two before I knew they were illegal. I guess the patient can't get busted, but one of the delivery drivers was a bit scary.

The other way is to have a California residence which I do. So if I need a dispensary, I go to California, get it there legally and take it to Nevada because I am legal in both states. But I really hate the over priced med pot racket. Growing is the best way. You can control what you are injesting that way. Some of the CA dispensaries use herbicides. But most people don't have the California edge and some don't live near that border.

Nevada Medical Marijuana is a joke. Some of us do actually use it for medical issues and it works, but obviously, no one on Nevada is growing/selling medical pot to help sick people. It's about the money.

Bobbles

I believe Euphoria Wellness is going to be the first one. The current "dispensaries" (deliveries) out here suck and have no idea what they are doing.

Barn Owl

You can't even get in unless you have pre-registered. And than they will charge you way too much money for something your should be growing yourself. They probably sold all their buds out by now. No one cares about the folks who may need it and didn't get in!

Skip

Veteran
Euphoria Wellness is now open! They are the first in Las Vegas. Yes, their prices are very high. I read $17 to $22 a gram.
Wow...

C.t.

Come check out NevadaPure. I just clocked 31.8 thc on sour d and 29% THC on strawberry cough. We have 100 strains with and full menu. Edibles and we offer Moxie as our own. All work done on premises. No other mme doing it like us. Almost 70k building doing 1.5 million watts and counting. GAVITAS. Pm me for more info.

Amoeba

It's a big money game in NV unfortunately. Wish the little guys could get some love in terms of vending.

Last edited:

C.t.

It is big money to get your own start up for sure. Personally I am help managing a huge cultivation in Vegas but continue to work on my own products and brands. The key to Vegas is the locals and transportation companies who will make sure the tourist know where to get that true medicine or particular brand like Moxie..quality and most importantly sterile clean conditions..ie. ipm.. Authentic strains and breeder recognition is where the industry and retail money will be. That's why even though I have my own vault of 30 strains and a facility close to 100 strains...I am focusing my gardens on GG4 ..thank you RJ. I feel truly honored and blessed to have met the man and hope to see GGSTRAINS stay on top.

Grizz

Veteran
Come check out NevadaPure. I just clocked 31.8 thc on sour d and 29% THC on strawberry cough. We have 100 strains with and full menu. Edibles and we offer Moxie as our own. All work done on premises. No other mme doing it like us. Almost 70k building doing 1.5 million watts and counting. GAVITAS. Pm me for more info.
you also are selling somethings you call gg5 or gorilla glue 5 that is a total fake as well as what you sell as gg4, you guys know your ripping people off ,

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you also are selling somethings you call gg5 or gorilla glue 5 that is a total fake as well as what you sell as gg4, you guys know your ripping people off ,

Josey..he has NO idea who you are or how u are so intimately connected to GG4......MUCHO respect to you JW.

Mega

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thats damn steep, how much of the 17.- bucks goes to tax etc? why would a legal facility need to charge 17.- a g? thats horrible. legalization should be making the price come down not go up, lets hope with time competition sets in and things go more as they should.

superjet

nope, not around here. that 17 a gram doesn't include a 8.15% sales tax and a 2% excise tax. a LOT of overhead here, plus keeping some of these big grows at the right temps has got to be costing a fortune. factor in a bunch of novice growers trying to get their shit together, it's funny some of the stuff I hear.

Latest posts

Latest posts