What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abja Roots flower pictures

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I've got to cut some clones to run some more of that Blue D. My jar is running dangerously low!

Abja Roots

Veteran
This Grow
Bity Magic Beans - Lemon Larry Kush x Shishkaberry
Mooch 755 - D4SD
House of Love - Live Fire
I have been experimenting with Sunny Dog's just add water soil mix for a little while now. This particular batch had already been used once. I simply cut out the previous plant's rootball, and transplanted these plants from their 4" squares. I added some Roots Organics Oregonism XL to the holes before planting. I then proceeded to just add water the entire time. I occasionally supplemented with Organa Guano, which is 0-2-0. I also added some Floralicious Plus a few times. I was just using up the things I had laying around. They really didn't seem to lack for anything, and the soil will now be added to my bamboo mix. I can't speak for the chemistry behind the soil, what got used, what didn't. All I can say is that it worked a second time around, with minimal amendments. I may have added the P guano two or three times. For me it was a nice fit. I got to run a whole bunch of seeds, produce decent herb, and not have to worry about each strain. I could water them all individually, at their own rate.

Bity Magic Beans - Lemon Larry Kush x Shishkaberry
LLK X SH #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Abja Roots

Veteran
Bity Magic Beans
Lemon Larry Kush x Shishkaberry #3

For the record the tags fell off these two plants,when they were drying. So I'm not sure which one is 3 and which one is 4. I'm pretty sure this is right though.

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lovin it in here Abja! What kinda lights are you running the GSC under? hows the yield lookin? Looks like a lot of tiny nugs, but a lot of um... rock hard?

Abja Roots

Veteran
Mooch755 : D4SD (Chem D X 4SD) #4

Missing plant pics of this one. If I find them, I'll add them. If I recall correctly though, I wasn't such a fan of this one. It threw lots of bananas.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Mooch 755 : D4SD (Chem D X 4SD) #5
This one was my favorite combination of the 4 and SD. It was more like the 4 and SD combined. It would have been interesting if it had seemed a 1/3 of the D. It took longer. Almost 70 days. I only popped 5 seeds and got 3/5 females. So not a large pool, but interesting nonetheless.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Mooch 755 : D4SD (Chem D X 4SD) #5
picture.php

I'll put up some dried pics of this later. This was the last one to come down.

Abja Roots

Veteran
House of Love Seeds
Live Fire

Live Fire #1
If I find the dried pics, I will put them up.

Live Fire #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts