What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sad News on RC...PLEASE READ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITA

Originally Posted by AdolfHiltler
No sorri to hia this about RC the punk. He too many rip offs, too many shiftys with smaller seed suppliers, too much commission for himself - 50% for doing nothing and grower bust arse to grow them, and he support arsehole like gypsy on top. that teach him very good. now karma take effect RC rot in a jail and become bitch to many big black fuckers. RC you bitch, fuking young peeple with majijuana to make yorself a cuple bucks.
And to user here before whoo say RC not dealer, this is RC punk:
now gypsy going to have more forum busines. That strange. Also strange when Shanti went to jail and all his stock gypsy had left went thru roof and gypsy made killing on it. Also strange how gypsy always first to report what goes on with all busts.Nothing strange, gypsy is the phucken dobba kunt who dob in on them to police. Gypsy bigger punk cunt from RC. And sucker users support fuckin squealer dobber jibo poofta bastard gypsy. Filthy businiss, filthy people run it and silly people support them. Now come tell us all how much you love and care for shanti and RC gypsy, make us all laugh you dirty filthy squealer. Who next on your list of 'to do's in cold' Gypsy? Chimera or Reeferman or some other? Let us know so we no suprise when happen. Enjoy shit you in poeples and support police informent No1 Gypsy.good for you.

:fsu: :crazy:

Last edited:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
AdolfHiltler said:
No sorri to hia this about RC the punk. He too many rip offs, too many shiftys with smaller seed suppliers, too much commission for himself - 50% for doing nothing and grower bust arse to grow them, and he support arsehole like gypsy on top. that teach him very good. now karma take effect RC rot in a jail and become bitch to many big black fuckers. RC you bitch, fuking young peeple with majijuana to make yorself a cuple bucks.
And to user here before whoo say RC not dealer, this is RC punk:
now gypsy going to have more forum busines. That strange. Also strange when Shanti went to jail and all his stock gypsy had left went thru roof and gypsy made killing on it. Also strange how gypsy always first to report what goes on with all busts.Nothing strange, gypsy is the phucken dobba kunt who dob in on them to police. Gypsy bigger punk cunt from RC. And sucker users support fuckin squealer dobber jibo poofta bastard gypsy. Filthy businiss, filthy people run it and silly people support them. Now come tell us all how much you love and care for shanti and RC gypsy, make us all laugh you dirty filthy squealer. Who next on your list of 'to do's in cold' Gypsy? Chimera or Reeferman or some other? Let us know so we no suprise when happen. Enjoy shit you in poeples and support police informent No1 Gypsy.good for you.

weird why does this german think gypsy rated him out :bat: The freaks come out at night.

icough2getoff

RIP OVERGROW. I learned soooo much over there, sad sad day. However, I'm looking forward to the future we'll have over here at IC. There are a lot of really great people over here.

Hope RC and family are safe

Last edited:
G

Dayyyuummmm! Who let the crazy German out?! No wonder no one pays attention to Germany these days.lol Jeez..............

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL if german or not crazy shittalking fella .......
sorry but i dont want to talk with someone who want´s his name to be AH ....
sad day indeed for all busted ...
fj

G. Potter

I think theres lots of reason to be worried. At the first of Dec. I had 2 orders confiscated by customs - 1 from HS in Canada, 1 from Europed. I have recieved over 60 orders over the years and these were the first ever to be snatched. Two friends also had their beans snatched. 1 was a few weeks before mine and the other was the first of January.. I knew this was no coincidence and immediately informed HS in both locations that their packaging had been identified and was being marked by US Customs. They PM that they were changing the packaging.

This is not speculation, it is absolute fact. US Customs has been montoring HS in Canada And Euro since at least the first of November and has hacked the system. I know this for a fact and I also know that if you have ordered seeds for HS in Canada or Europe, they have your number - no question. Whether they can or will try to us it is another question.

Don't let anyone tell you this is not true. This isn't hearsay and HS confirmed to me that the packaging had been hit.

G

I cant believe people are still asking about thier money. RC is in Jail, Overgow and CW is gone, and people are still asking if they get thier money back for things. Cut your losses people and move on with life.

D

Dr.Smitty

Trey said:
I cant believe people are still asking about thier money. RC is in Jail, Overgow and CW is gone, and people are still asking if they get thier money back for things. Cut your losses people and move on with life.

Pretty sad statement on people in general. :fsu:

bloodshot

I can't believe this, that must be awful for the owners and OverGrow was a great forum and saved my plants many times. This is a sad time.

CmC

A word of caution to everyone, this ain't over, if nothing went public it's because the investigation is still on and probably more arrest will be made, Attention to the breeders there is a paper trail that LEO can use to track payment from HS/C-bay, as for customers anyone who had seeds sent to a non safe addy, should stop all activity untill more news are available

G

OMG Adolf, why such blasphemy?
I have not heard so much BS before!!

Stay safe everybody!!

G

G. Potter said:
This is not speculation, it is absolute fact. US Customs has been montoring HS in Canada And Euro since at least the first of November and has hacked the system.

I would be surprised if Customs or LEO just started monitoring HS or other sites in November. Google cannabis or marijuana; all of the prominent sites come up; no secrets about what's going on. When I started poking around a year ago, it took me about five minutes to find HS and pull up their web site. Seed distribution is big business and big $$$; that's what attracts LEO's attention.

G

is there some stealth reason so many OG refugees changed their names here?
seems silly to me, going that far, and still cruising these web sites. :chin:
but what do I know......

I was hoping to see FAMILIAR names here- only saw a couple so far.
come out come out where ever you are! :wave:

Hopefully by Monday we'll be updated and some kind of defense fund can be started.
The news quoted from the Sault Sainte Marie source said they had all been charged and released so I don't think anyone was left sitting in Jail.

doc, kas, jes, J13, - ????? nogoodnamesleft?

NightFire

This is a sad thing. They probablly have a list of addresses coming and going from HS no more than 90 days deep. That's how long they monitored Emery's mail before they busted him, not much they can really do with that info, but if they can match that info to something on the forums, you may be in trouble. It's not to difficult for those with proper access to scan the files with vBulletin, which is what OG used, which I also use on my own forums, very secure overall.
I got my C99 from HS about 6 or 7 months ago. Sucks I lost my OG gallery, but I'll get more pics. Hopefully RC and his family will be able to get out of this with as little damage as possible.
It's kinda weird, the mother plant died for no reason about a week ago, eeire coincedince. Fortunately, I have less than an oz left from my grow, and my room's going to be used for growing decorative plants to put out this spring, like I do every year.
Good to see all of the OG ppl were able to find these forums too.

NightFire

A defense fund would be something good to have started. I would certainly contribute, OG has been part of my life for several many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.