What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New England Growers and Medical Users

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
-=- ch9 haze pheno(7). flushing
picture.php

-=- ch9 clone(1), day 52
picture.php

-=- day 52
picture.php

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
Well, New England Grower checking in, can you guess which part I'm in? :p

I've got about 4 or 5 grows under my belt, I'm constructing my biggest and best cabinet yet in the coming weeks, hopefully assembled by the time I get my new seeds from the most recent Rez release. C99-Chemdog and 4SD. The first run will be just the C99, but hopefully I'll be able to make at least a few hundred seeds from that first batch. 400w HPS in about 5sq ft, I'll be posting a thread with the design and some questions soon.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
grnMtn. sounds good. you did well on that rez drop. they said any extra would go on the boo. so i was waiting for that.. they never droped on the boo. and it turned out, they didnt list 30 packs in the first drop. so i made a seedbay account real quick and i got a relisted pack. chemdog sour diesel.

im going to start breeding for fun soon. once i get these rez genetics. i got c99 x panama red. maybe ill cross them. im going to take the extra time and back cross. i have to do some pheno hunting, and do it right.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dr.dro. welcome. thats some good looking grapefruit. and good luck on your next grow. lets overgrow 2010!!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bluebuds, im all indoors. im not in the right part of maine to do outdoors. maybe if i get a quad and drive far in the woods. but, theres hunters that are bound to stumble up it too.
im doing some harvesting tomrrow. ill have plenty of high quality pics on my new camera!
keep it upp all!!.
-=-
i just finished watering. time to pack a fat bowl and watch the office.:smokeit:

Blckbrd

New England soil & hydro / indoor & outdoor here. Kush, sour lemon & lsd 1 week into flowering with Rez's chemdog x sour diesel coming for this summer.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome guys, im glad to see this thread grow with new posters.

i chopped 4 plants today. 2 bagseed plants, and 2 ch9 clones. i took some pictures... ill load them later.
as of now. im rolling up a vanilla dutch, and watching that 70s show. i always smoke when they smoke :D... its the star wars episode.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok. blunts done. :D
heres todays update.
i did a harvest. acouple bagseed clones. (used in bakeing, will be used in hash once i get my bubble bags)And 2 different ch9s. number 7(haze pheno) and #9 (citral/fruit pheno)
im waiting for the lights to turn on before i harvest more. ill have more pictures tomorow.
-=- #7 just before harvest
picture.php

-=- 7 close up
picture.php

-=- #9
picture.php

-=- 9 close
picture.php

Blckbrd

Nice n frosty!!

Have you heard that using a green colored lightbulb won't interrupt the plant's flowering light cycle for those times when you want to work on them but the light is off?

I heard something like that - can't remember where - and have not tried it (yet). Wondering if it is true.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no. i havent, but that sounds good. i think i have like 3 or 4 more plants to chop. but the lights come on in an hr. so ill finish watering, and take more pics then

Helis

I use a green spiral CFL for checking the girls at night. I've done mite inspections under them just fine and they haven't sent anything herm (not that I didn't have herms to deal with, but I don't blame the light). Just 13w lights up the room my cab is in pretty well.

FatBlunt those CH9's look lovely. That haze pheno has some very nice coloring going on.

G

Ganja D

Looks great Fatblunts.
Green light won't effect plants photoperiod. I keep one in my room to work at night if needed.
Also try harvesting a few hour before lights turn on. Plants store starches and sugars in the leaves during day. At night their stored in the roots. It takes a few hours to transports from leaves to roots so I usually chop after 8 hours of dark or more for flavor. A lot of people wait 12-48 of darkness to harvest.
Enjoy your smokes, well done.

dr.dro

only indoors, outdoors never finishes properly around here or you get bud mold. the last time i did outdoors couple years ago rabbits ate all my plants had like 25.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome sour power

if u make flower ON times at night, mines set at 7pm. ((anything past 5pm) your typical work day)
how much of that power is flower light?

sour power

i really dont understand what your saying but mines start 630pm into 630am.all 2400watts for flower.300watts for fans t5s etc.no other electricity being used in the apartment.been growing for years but in a house.i have grown in a apartment before but just not with this amount of juice.just want to know if im making myself hot.

Koko Nut

From what I understand, don't steal electric, and pay your bill legitimately. and you shouldn't have an issue. The electric company doesn't want to know what your doing, they just want their money. Not to mention that a small space heater is 1500w, a large fish tank can run 500w, subwoofers for surround sound can be 1500w. There are plenty of other things that draw that much electricity that you should go un-noticed. The only time I have heard of problems with electric if they are running MASSIVE amounts of lights, or stealing the electricity somehow. Once your electric bill hits $1000 dollars then you may want to restucture. I've seen a $500 bill without any grow lights, so...