What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunt69 & the White Widow

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Libby - See the magic trays build thread(in sig) for more information on the system. Thanks for checking the trays out guys, things seem to be rolling along nicely.

Blunt_69

Veteran
EatShitake Hey man nice to see ya!! Ah yes.It was a classic blunt turnaround!!lol. I added a bit of ph down last feed while my nute levels are low, ph was sitting about 6.4. The girls are gonna explode... I gotta get those stupid mater cages before they get so large i cant fit them!!Hope all is fat danky and green in your neck of the woods!!

Peace everyone, updates coming tommorow.

Blunt_69

Veteran
Yeah, they just keep growing!!You are all looking at day 16. The WW is becoming, very bushy!!Im a gonna hafta hack the heck out of it to keep it under control!!

Here are the updates.I think ive may have cloned the NL to many times. Its genetics are looking altered, as it it growing 3 finned leaves as well as the regular 5(wierd).Maybe I'll get twice the crystal(lol).

9118mutantuileaves.jpg

9118wwNLphotos.jpg

9118WWexplosion.jpg

9118thats_the_way.jpg

From small sick baby...... to lush healthy green plant in 2.5 weeks!!!
9118wwnl3.jpg

9118Yeah_babyyay.jpg

Last edited:

ogenko

damn 16 days
iam not worthy i am not worth
my balls just shrank up =)
that nice dark green indica color is amazing
i wish i was getting that.. maybe they like the 6.3 -6.4 ph as oposed to 5.9???
you da man Blunt

Blunt_69

Veteran
ogenko - I always run my PH higher then what most suggest in hydro. Ideally I like my PH at 6.0. I have run the trays as low 5.5 ph. I started having problems, i actually had to start supplementing epsom salts to keep the defficentcies at bay. At 6.0 ~ 6.2 my plants are happy, all i have to put into the mixture is lucas and some hydrozyme.In another 1.5 weeks hopefully i will be switching into flower. Thus staying within my 1 month veg goal.

R

rule35sub1

Looking good bro. I have been busy building a chiller. My new grow is just starting, I will make a thread soon.

Blunt_69

Veteran
Haha page three kinda stuck up on me!! lol... Cant leave this page without pics!! That would bee just....wrong.....

Here are some weekend shots of the girls day 20. the new air stones seem to be holding up so far, I can still see that there is plenty of air pumping into each tray still!!

Whatddaup Rule35sub1 nice to seeya still kicking about!! Get er show going man!! i wannna see some updates!!lol peace

This is the White Widow
9118theww.jpg

This is ol faithful NL
9118theNL.jpg

Canopy taking over
9118Ithink_i_can_i_think_i_can_.jpg

Healthy green kickass growth
9118healthyshit3214_31.jpg

Here are some shot of the roots below in the trays. As you can see there is great growth down below this round already.
9118lowertrayroot2124.jpg

9118lowertrayroots.jpg

Thats a wrap. Have an awsome and "high" weekend folks!!

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
The dehumidifer has been turned ON!! Canopy is perty much filled in = lower temps/higher humidity. The room also is overachieving, the stalks are HUGE already...I belive this is directly attributed to my adjustment to the drip feed cycle.. There are way more roots in the trays, i am going to gradually increase drip cycle to try and max out pot growth 3 weeks into flower. I am getting those nice large fan leaves again.. It reminds me of this grow.

Image stolen from
Blunts XMAS GIFT - page two
9118biggerthenmyhand.jpg

...sorry.....gonna have to wait till mid week photo updates before you see the biguns of this round!!!!

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Well here are the latest and greatest in the room mid week!! I finally remebered to pickup some 'mater cages. I ALWAYS have problems supporting the weight in late flower, the bamboo only works to a certine degree..

Side by side
9118matercaged1234.jpg
9118matercaged231.jpg

Some nice thick stalks....
9118batvsstalk.jpg

more canopy shots

9118matercaged_.jpg

9118topcanopyeq.jpg

brainlab

looks awsome ... i just built me some dwc buckets , lets hope they turn out as yours =)
first time with hydro.

Blunt_69

Veteran
Howdy folks im back.. Well alot got accomplished...room is in day 3 of flower, trimmed up the branches, took clones....

For pruning, I basically pick out my main branches im keeping and chop all the crap off them halfways up. I also kill all the small node growth on the mains chutes. As you can see sometime i leave a side branch here and there. Only the strongest stay, the rest get chopped. I only want the branches producing bud 1/2 up each, for this reason i also prune the branching 1/2 ways up!I try to leave as many leaves as possible.

I like the 'mater cages, really think its gonna be my ticket from my massive colas floppin over..Everything looking freaking great..

9118Uppercanopyafter_major_trimming.jpg

9118major_trimming_complete.jpg

9118bonsistyle.jpg
9118pruning3252.jpg

9118pruninger12.jpg

9118the_hack.jpg

Last edited:

Ratty696

Damn those are looking nice. They are sure filling out. I bet you get close to the same off your widows as you do the NL. Keep it up man.

Blunt_69

Veteran
Ima really interested to see whats going to happen!!! No doubt!! Peace Ratty, thanks for popping into my thread, got a seat saved for ya!!. Things are about to get real fun real soon!!!

a macro of some dried NL

9118wwnl31.jpg

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
pk shot is - bloom booster/big bud/koolbloom/ect, 0 n, high pk. i normally start about 3 weeks into flower and stop 1 weeks prior to flush.

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
K folks some late mid week shots of the garden.. Enjoy!

9118prunbing24.jpg

9118pruingianf.jpg

9118agertqwre.jpg

You can see some of the pruning did a bit better from these shots!

ogenko

yeah.. thanks for those pruning views
those girlz are getting massive
this is gonna be a motherload =)