What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Dan's Bud

G

Would it be impolite to ask to put a face to the name if those who know think its OK ?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My respect and most grievous condolences to all Dansbud's friends and family.

He was a much liked and respected member here - and for many years.

MagniKhan

Veteran
Aww. Such a helpful soul. I've read so many of his post for knowledge and wisdom. Godspeed brother.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Damn Daniel.

Just noticed this thread going on. Dans was a good friend to many going back many a year.

RIP my friend.

mdgg4

Man work has me so busy all I do is sleep when home. But to decide today to see what was going on at the Mag I see this, sad, sad, day indeed. I always enjoyed talking with Dan's over the years always respect from that man, would send me anything in his garden no probs. Truly a fine person that's gonna be greatly missed, damn Dan's why'd you have to do that. Life is a journey and at some point in time you reach the end of that journey. Sleep well my good friend, I feel honored and blessed that you excepted me as a friend. Sleep well my friend

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dan was like a brother to me. The first person I ever shared cuts with.
Like everyone has already stated, Dan was one of a kind. I will miss you brother. May the sun always be on your back and the wind in Your face. I'll meet you at the overlook and we'll take that ride we always talked about. Rest well brother.
Here's his obituary if anyone wants to check it out.
https://www.newcomeralbany.com/Obituary/165373/Daniel-Fisher/Albany-New-York

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I found this gofundme set up for his wife. I am no part of it, I just saw it. https://www.gofundme.com/daniel-fisher-and-family?fbclid=IwAR13wD0FfM3qes0bVVVidn-I8rX-q3BGtShleUp_Vfv_6pfVEwAJsps3hYc

I have lurked around here for years everyone, honestly. I have learned plenty from Dan's by his posts, as I know many of you have. For those whose lives he touched, please never forget him.

May his family be in our thoughts.

RIP Dan's

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

- Marcus Aurelius

Rest in peace, Dan.