What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CO2 Distillate vs Ethanol Distillate

Tamalero

Hi :biggrin:

I was thinking the last time about the final parameters of different distillates, and i have a question if you can help me guys.

1.What would be the difference between 2 different distillates which start from material from different method of extraction? .In both distillations the same conditions. One of them starting from CO2 extraction, and the other one from cold ethanol extraction.

2.Is the same start from Cold wash Ethanol extraction and warm ethanol extraction? I mean, the distillate will yield similar composition. So if I make a distillation of RSO it will produce clear?:dunno:

Thanks Guys, I have search a lot, but I haven't find too much info. I appreciate if you could help me.:tiphat: