What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama

C

charlie garcia

well dont know all of them enough to tell right :) and Dubi may better know most but Bangi sounds right for u

Browser tu mujer va estar feliz! ;) cuidate bicho!

Bocil , she was catched at 5th generation of work, seeds on market were done in 6 "steps" to simplify, not strictly F6

Last edited:

patolunga2

saludos charlie!! y dubi y y bueno todos ejje :rasta:

greetings everyone!

wow charlie! that panama looks so beautifull love that pinks hairs!!
also that leafes are so nice!! pfff que buena mano que tienes esta preciosa! :bashhead:
how big they are??

bueno saludos y seguro que estara muy buena!

good smokes and good luck everyone!!

patolunga
:rasta:

C

charlie garcia

Pls contact Dubi Mark, he will explain better I dont know such info

Buenas pato :) Como va la vida? She is as wide as tall, making a large bush full of colas. Due security reasons I cannot photograph whole area but she is most productive here and all bush behind belong to same plant as pictures are of lower buds :rasta:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola amigos :wave:
I just hit this lovely Panama with pollen from two colombian Moños Rojos males :jump:
P1100394.jpg

GetAttachment1-1.jpg

4 Dragons

Hi raco,

What is colombian Moños Rojos? Got the Colombian and rojos part. Colombian Red Suite?
Can you tell me more? You know I'm a huge fan of Colombian Red!!!

C

charlie garcia

4 Dragons said:
Hi raco,

What is colombian Moños Rojos? Got the Colombian and rojos part. Colombian Red Suite?
Can you tell me more? You know I'm a huge fan of Colombian Red!!!

Well Raco knows its source and dates he got them and better than me but is a pure colombian, very close related to the well known Punto Rojo, may be a cousin line. It doesnt taste like Punto Rojo grows thin and lanky. Small and delicated plant compared to other bigger and longer columbians, basically flowers in 10-12 weeks. It has a chocolat and spicy sweet aroma, medium internodal distance and medium/low yield

There is always a nice debate among us to know if is really a Punto Rojo or a Moño Rojo and if both are close related. Take in account Punto Rojo is wide spread genetic which looks even bit different depending on areas where is grown. Think is different to Columbian Red from what we hear as we have not much data yet of C. Red.

Hope Raco will complete info with sources data of these seeds. As usual, thx Raco for letting us try this cute line. Hope in next 2 years to explore deeper some Columbians to document and spare them well, Mangobiche, Punto Rojo, Sta Marta, Corintianas, etc

Best

ColMRDSCN0312021copia.jpg

ColMRDSCN0312020copia.jpg

ColMRDSCN0314010copia.jpg

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

This are pictures of a friend in columbia shared by Bahiaseeds (gracias amigos Raco, Bahia and P. http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=99112 ) and which shows a Punto Rojo Morada (purple P. Red) Last picture is the Panaman Red again showing same colors in stigmas so here you have pictured 3 of those classic red lines we are and will be working very soon

best

pablopuntorojo6.jpg

PanamaRDSCN0315010copia.jpg

Last edited:

4 Dragons

Super glad to hear that Colombian Reds and Purples are up and coming!! I've been searching online for almost 7 years now for the real deal and I'm about to lose my mind about it. Back in the early 70's I was fortunate to smoke very high quality Sativas from all over the world but Colombian Red was my very favorite. If you need a test grower which I doubt I would be more than happy :)

patolunga2

saludos amigos!!

charlie que tal! pues por aca con poco tiempo entre trabajo, proyecto de titulo, mi novia, mi perruno!, y mis propias cosas, pero todo bien creo que es una etapa necesaria para luego apreciar el descanzo jjeje que espero llegue pronto.jeje y pa que decir luego con hijos!! ya me veo vuelto loco...

pues se ve muy productora la panama.. hermosas! mucha suerte con esos proyectos!!

raco! qwack qwack! vaya que son lindas las panama! :bashhead: no he visto que tal la moños rojos.. pero seguro andara bien jeje mucha suerte!!

bueno saludos y hermosa genetica mis amigos!

patolunga. :bashhead:

C

charlie garcia

Hola Pato-cocha, un placer como siempre que te pases por esta sala :)
Yes thats life, u already thinking about children? hehe
I think is important when you grow whenever possible try to enjoy the best of this marvelous plant which is cannabis.
With little luck and if you like I am sure soon you can even try Panama/Moño Rojo ;) Small and thin Moño Rojo is almost ready as well. Our od season is almost over here

Cuidate

Panama

PanamaRDSCN0322009copia.jpg

PanamaRDSCN0322016copia.jpg

Moño Rojo

ColMRDSCN0322007copia.jpg

patolunga2

qwack! :bashhead:

they are so beautifull my friend!!

the panama is soo hipnotic! damn love those pistils!!

and yes in about 3 years i will love to have childrens, i´m almost entering the 30th!! jjeje (just planing a lil jeje) so i´m enjoying this as much as i can!!

also the moños rojos looks great!! have to tell for sure about the smoke test one them!! :jump:

happy growing and good luck in the ending season!! :rasta:

un abrazo

patolunga

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Nice purple pistils!

Got something to do with angola red maybe? I see red pistils all over latin america.

C

charlie garcia

Dont know that much angola roja to tell

yeap, lots of Punto Rojo are wide spread around central and south america. Is a very famous line and been "exported" frequently. Grown in Paraguay, Ecuador, Peru, Guatemala among others for sure

inverse

just bought these on seedbay. Can't wait to grow them in the cali hills :)

Dubi - Since these are tropical variety, will they need to be watered quite a bit? I'll be growing guerrilla style in the dry, dry summer so the most i want to water is once every week. With big enough holes should they be okay?

for next spring ill probably be growing these as they are, and also crossing them to Cannabiogen's sandstorm :)

C

charlie garcia

Hola Inverse,

you will see how easy they do... they need nothing but good sun. Pushing with watering is a question of size but without much water they do great as well, be sure, as growth is very vigorous. Ive seen last years some individuals to grow madly huge! and with only good land and sun.

best luck

C

charlie garcia

lovely you see how easy she does form a simple and tiny clone, just soil and sun

Hope friends enjoy them :)

PanamaRDSCN0327039copia.jpg

PanamaRDSCN0331017copia.jpg

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats on your PoTM nomination Charlie...well desrved for those unique purple pistles..I'm always looking for photography specimans and I'll watch for this for sure. Raco my complements to you as well...DD