What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP hillbillieonpcp

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I can't believe how time flies. Can't help but think how much fun He would have had this year. I have a good friend that died two years ago, thinking of him and hilly and others that we've lost along the way had me balling in Chicago. Luckily I was wearing sunglasses, or it could have been somewhat embarrassing. Just can't help but miss everyone's energy in those moments.

ohenry

ICMag Donor
it's amazing how we can be connected to so many people near and far. We never met but spent countless hours on the boards...it's great to see his friends all keeping his spirit alive.

Fat Albert

I've been away and just found this thread.

Hillie was the first person to reach out to me when I moved to Cali. I was, and remain, so grateful for his kindness.

Rest in peace buddy, wherever you are.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
FARE THEE WELL...

FARE THEE WELL...

FMCD or bust.
Hillie is burning one down backstage right now in the Jamboree in the Sky with Jerr and all the fam. Don't worry, his light will shine eternally.
Hilly, this ones for you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WZmNdfvAjY

:thank you: love ya bro. shine on you innonative cool ass son of a gun. I remember this man today on Memorial day today, and always. Thanks for everything too private to post online. Miss you brutha.

Bowls away :rasta:

picture.php

I will never forget smoking a joint made of hash, with Hillie, and then going into a diner and doing work!!!! Smoke s fat one in heaven, my friend. Peace.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good way to start the New Year ... with good thoughts of my good buddy !!
Nam myoho renge kyo

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your birthday is in a cpl of days, miss you a ton hilly, hope your in a peaceful loving space. I would love to hear what you think of our current administration lol
Puffs and dabs for you.....

Latest posts

Latest posts