What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your pipes!

Egzoset

Never this much:

picture.php

mecum

My small Kapum of bamboo that I use for almost 40 years now.
It's great, I can insert a joint or I use one of the heads I have in different sizes.

Cheers

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Have you ever restored an estate smoking pipe (briar)???
I'm curious if it's worth the trouble.

Green Squall

Freshly cleaned pipe that I've had for over 10 years. Picked it up in Seabrook, NH at a little shop. Nothing special, just a little sentimental since it was thoroughly used throughout my 20's.

picture.php

shithawk420

Veteran
10 years?ive never had a metal pipe let alone a glass pipe that long!fuck i just broke one a few months ago.i sold my bong in my album that i posted here.they hammered nails with the joint on there website.probably the only glass i didnt break.lol imusta broke at least $1000 of glass.ive got a protopipe but that thing sucks if you dont clean it every other session.real pain in the ass to clean

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Here's more recent pic of most of my silicone collection, and a few other items in my private cannabis bar
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shithawk420

Veteran
I gotta ask.why would you spend so much on silicone pieces? Unless you made them why not buy glass?

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
In the past 20 some years I have broken countless glass pieces, and in the last two, I have broken zero silicone pieces.

It started with the dab containers then I got the silicone ashtray that I could tap my glass pieces on without breaking the bowl. Grew from there.

Yeah. I'm weird. I collect weird stuff.

I think they look cool. They don't break. Cheaper than glass, they never get hot. They are easy to clean. Resin just wipes off it.
And when was the last time you had a bong, that had a dab pad, herb,wax, and bowl storage built into the bottom, that you could cram into any position and take with you on vacation.
The only downside is that it isn't clear. But luckily, I know what smoke looks like.

shithawk420

Veteran
Well damn.that makes a lot of sense.i know glass heads that wouldn't even smoke out of them.im not that picky.im tired of breaking glass

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Well damn.that makes a lot of sense.i know glass heads that wouldn't even smoke out of them.im not that picky.im tired of breaking glass

Usually the only glass piece is the bowl and sometimes there is a glass downstem.
Some of the silicone " pocket pipes" have a little metal dish with drilled holes for a screen.
Other than that they just fold and flex and won't break.

Latest posts

Latest posts