What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maj. Cottonmouth's First Grow

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Heya major, long time no see! Just thought I would drop by and see how things are going, I don't get much time to stop by grow threads!
NL is an awesome smoke, at least for me, was a real couchlock the strain I grew, I had 2 pheno types an the sativa was more head high, but it was an awesome pain killer and just plain out made you flat relax! Defiantly not a smoke for afternoon, unless you want to relax all day :D

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Thanks for dropping in Stitch, hope all is well with you. I decided to do a Journal for my third grow and it is like I dropped off the face of the earth. I started it so I will finish it but never again will I waste time doing a journal.

Latest posts

Latest posts