What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heisenberg Tea (Reprint)

Fixer

GH Flora, Maxibloom, Floralicious+, mag sulfate, r/o, correct temps, enough o2. I've not had slime issues in years, it's a matter of keeping conditions clean. :)

What PPM/EC are you running? I read your [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis. Fascinating! I'm going to try the PH swing. I don't yet have a RO filter. Can I try it with 50PPM tap water? :thank you:
[/FONT]

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training

What PPM/EC are you running? I read your [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis. Fascinating! I'm going to try the PH swing. I don't yet have a RO filter. Can I try it with 50PPM tap water? :thank you:
[/FONT]
ppm depends on the genetics first, then environment. I usually run between 650 to 750ppm, though rarely do I exceed 700ppm. I use a .5 conversion meter, so my numbers are even lower than a .7 conversion pen.

I have no advice for you with tap water, other than your chances of this working properly are slim to none. I purchased r/o water for a few years from vending machines, before I picked up an r/o filter. It was worth it for me at the time. A 1Kw HID grow can use as much as 5-7gallons of water a day for top offs, during peak flowering... Be prepared. :D

Fixer

Thanks, I plan on installing an RO filter like an Active Aqua 200GPD but what did you find to use? I'm told that the AA filters last for a couple of years but the replacement filters are expensive.

What do you think the lowest PPM I can use in my 3 gal DWC Sour Crack autoflower grow? I'm going to full strength tomorrow. The lowest I've used in flower is 1,100. Time to refine my technique. What's the differance between a .5 and .7 meter? Other than two tenths? :biggrin:

grumpy1

Hi,

i dont have those products in my country so after a lot of research i would like to know if this recipe will work?

RO water 4L(a little more than a gallon)
1-2 handful earthworm
1 tsp tnc mycormax
1 tsp tnc bactorrs13
5-10ml Bud candy instead of molasses
4 Liter of ro water

I will use 3Liters of that tea in my 50L tank with a mild dosage of ghe flora pack + ghe calmag and add one cup every 2-3 days.

https://thenutrientcompany.com/products/tnc-bactorr-s13
https://thenutrientcompany.com/products/tnc-mycorr-max

thanks!

Northernhemis

Hey the Easiest way to FIght "root snot " just use iodine salt other words nac enriched salt in the water lets say on 20 l use like a halv a teaspoon to a teaspoon , it works against allkinds of fungi and it does read that youve got some "nutrition" in your waterline decayin animal or just the well to close to the septictank ..nutrition is a good word we have it here were i live at the moment not the best water it does algea up alot and i just use salt init iodine salt often orange color on packets .. just use a parts per million reader so it doesent fuck up your nutrition scale at the moment . and the iodine salt works also in aquariums drinkin water etc etc etc . hope youl sucsess with your mission without any expensive chems !

Latest posts

Latest posts