What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DrDabber electic vaper

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
So quick so easy.......

Attachments

• plant for monday 001 cleaned
    plant for monday 001 cleaned
    72.3 KB · Views: 61

Cayenne

dr dabber

dr dabber

i saw on /r/portabledabs a while ago that these units have glue and that glue is susceptible to being heated when the element is heated. a unit was disassembled for educational purposes and this was what was found.

weedape

Cayenne, I think you are mistaken as the Dr Dabber Switch pictures above operates via convection and therefore has no heating element.

weedape

I meant to say induction heating. It’s this cool thing where an electromagnetic field causes metal to heat up. So the heat is induced wirelessly in a titanium bucket that is sitting in glass. The bucket is the only part that gets hot.

St. Phatty

All these pipes look cool.

But when they get dirty ?

I have to use a hand-drill with 2 specialized bits to clean my bowl and the metal tube it plugs into.

I get a black chunk of goopy resin. Wonder what would happen if one my pets ate it.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Thanks to Weedape for the science.....As for cleaning the Club uses a dental autoclave to clean TI buckets and the device also has a cleaning mode were it heat up to burn all residue off.

THen the glass recycle component is cleaned like any Glass, Rubbing alcohol and salt

If you can get down with weedapes answer, then these are the best simplistic hourly dabber I've ever used...

No vested interest, dont even own one but wish i did

weedape

A tip to anyone using one of these...if it seems that the unit isn’t hitting well, distillate accumulated under the bucket. Even a tiny smidge will throw it off so that it takes several hits to vape what should disappear in one. When kept clean this thing is as simple as it can get.

Latest posts

Latest posts