What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What a great ic mag cup

bannana man

Have to say this year was a fantastic turn out and also a great number of entry’s with such a high standard thank you all who entered ,took part and helped out and got it all organised , until next year Keep up the love and passion

Nico Farmer

Like Bannana Man said ( nice to met you this year man and John :tiphat: ) it was a great cup, lot of nice entries and a great organisation.
Big up Gaïus, Sourkush, Mellow (congrats for your beautiful job on the glass trophies), Terps Army and the great members here!

See you all :tiphat:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Envious, in a good way, of the Cup competition, the celebration, the winners and accolades! Bravo! Glad you all had a great time!

sourkush

Thanks guys, it was really a nice cup indeed imo
Thanks to all the entrants and judges for participating!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Have to say this year was a fantastic turn out and also a great number of entry’s with such a high standard thank you all who entered ,took part and helped out and got it all organised , until next year Keep up the love and passion

was really nice to see you and chat a bit.
was a fun time. even if busy :D

74G

really good to see and hear all had a blast this year as always but as i wasn't there it looks like it was better than the other ;-)))))

All the best to all my ic friends and keep the standard so high every year... .. .

hope to see you all next year this time ;-)

sourkush

more than 110 entries bro and the quality standard is going up, was sad not to see you man

next year!

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The judging was killing me this year :)
Could not expect just under 20 entries in both hash AND rosin.
Normally I get a fair amount of exploring of the city and surroundings in, this year not so much. Just tokin, tokin, tokin... I wonder how Mack10 does it all hahaha. A true sensei ;-)

Great entries (although sooo much on the lemony/citrusy side), great people, great cup!
Thanks for all the work, you know who you are.
Looking forward to next year!

CC