What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

60 DE Nanolux 600 Coco DTW setup/grow

eric2028

Veteran
I took out the egrass window to move 275 gallon rezs in today. Had to postpone transplanting due to no ro water yet lol.
picture.php

picture.php

snippetysnip

Hi Eric
Nice spaces you've got there.
Im starting 4th week of flower in straight coco DTW for the first time.
Loving it.
I'll be watching your thread for sure..
Keep up the good work mate!

Also nice info from @ibechillin..

eric2028

Veteran
Always loved a neat, new buildout. Keep the photos coming! Do you have your clones/juveniles vegging somewhere else or are you starting from scratch for this grow?

Will do! Yes clones came from elsewhere and should be starting veg shortly.

eric2028

Veteran
Got veg in today. Some clones are alittle weak. Spent a lot of time trying to dial in temp and humidity. Also got the lighting controller figured out (I think). Finally got stocked up on more nutes.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

p0opstlnksal0t

good old jacks. ive switched over to megacrop myself simply out of pure lazyness but that jacks works better in blumat setups and its cleaner

eric2028

Veteran
Been one week in veg. Most got topped today. Been working on ro Rez and first bloom room light layout. Nothing too exciting at this point.
picture.php

picture.php

eric2028

Veteran
How long will you typically veg? They are 1 gallon pots?
These are 5 gallons. I’m vegging for 4 weeks. They had a slow start, normally my clones set in cups for a while and become very well established. Then one gallon bags for 2 weeks before either 5 or 7 gallon pots.

eric2028

Veteran
Nice setup. Why did you go with 5-7 gallon pots? I would think 3 would be plenty in coco for this style.

Thank you. At another location I use 7 gallons and grow large plants with just a 4 week veg. Water twice daily to runoff. I considered using 3’s but 5 gallon gro pro pots fit perfectly in a 5 gallon bucket. I will link 5 gallon buckets together in bloom to catch runoff and drain away. If I can do it in 7’s, 5’s should work fine too.

DiverDave

Ok , you got me setting up my chair and grabbing some donuts for this .. interesting you dont use light hanger to lower/raise lights.
Your ceiling seems high (a good thing for long veg & growth).

Lots of space I cant wait to see in get going :tiphat:

Sitting in for this :dance013:

DD

sethimus

Ok , you got me setting up my chair and grabbing some donuts for this .. interesting you dont use light hanger to lower/raise lights.

DD

what would the advantage of that be in a multi light setup besides extra labour nobody pays for?

DiverDave

what would the advantage of that be in a multi light setup besides extra labour nobody pays for?

I would think that lights in a flexible range or above plant height
based off your bulbs optimum distance to get the most out of your lights
without burning anything and get max yield.

Just liking your rooms and waiting to lean another way to do things.

DD

Absolem

Rooms are looking sweet. Keep the pics coming.

I would think that lights in a flexible range or above plant height
based off your bulbs optimum distance to get the most out of your lights
without burning anything and get max yield.

Just liking your rooms and waiting to lean another way to do things.

DD

That's the great thing about setting up a commercial grow. The more lights you use the more efficient they become in regards to light penetration.

Here's a great read by Gavita on how to set up lighting for small and commercial grows.

https://gavita.com/retail/app/uploads/How-to-design-an-optimal-growroom.pdf

eric2028

Veteran

DD

Welcome dd. My ceiling are 8 feet. With the de 600 I want 2-3 feet from canopy although some guys go closer. Im looking forward to NOT raising and lowering lights!!

Latest posts

Latest posts