What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Punch

Hey art.spliff,

Your flowers look really good..
I'm growing cherry punch too. Much better than Purple Punch and Orangeade for me.
It smell synthetic cherry and energy drink.. and yes, Potent stuff.
I want to try the Banana punch now..

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
It really helps to list the breeder, how it was grown, just details in general.

Nice chunky buds for sure. Hoping you provide a solid smoke report.

Hey!

Little smoke/vape report for Symbiotic genetic Cherry Punch...

250w hps, B.A.C nutrients and bad conditions

Smell is synthetic cherry, energetic drink..

When smoked with tobacco, it's synthetic cherry with some earthy undertones.
With the Pax i get the cherry with a sort of wisky like flavor.

She is potent, and work perfectly on my sciatic pain. Indica hybrid effect, not boring.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Awesome report and thanks for your personal observation. I have a pack of this in the first stage of development now and I will be looking forward to the potential for a good medicine for neuropathy pain. Sciatica is a real pain in the ass..

Hey!

"Pain in the ass" is a good description for sciatica!
I want to add that i have not find hermaphrodite plant on this strain. I 'am starting an other session with all the females to find the best and make some seeds.

Now I'm curious about this "cherry AK" cut, other company are using this cut i think, Seed Junky for exemple . For me, there is no AK47 in this strain...

Akss

Does look delicious... Been wanting to try this stuff. Seeds don't seem to be available. Dispensary nearby has it dont usually buy from dispensary but I do watch their menus for prices and what not...